Easy Chicken Marsala Recipe –Sauteed tender and juicy chicken breasts in a savory marsala mushroom sauce made with Marsala wine. This chicken marsala recipe is super easy to make and ready in less than 20 minutes.
Easy Chicken Marsala Recipe
This chicken marsala recipe is not only super quick to put together, but it is also a delicious low carb meal that’s perfect for those who are on the keto diet. Serve this easy chicken recipe with a side of veggies like broccoli and mashed potatoes. Want to keep this a completely low carb meal? Make my cauliflower mash with it! I promise you won’t regret it!
Some questions you may have about this chicken marsala
What side dishes pair well with chicken marsala?
So many side dishes will work really well with this chicken marsala. Keeping in low carb some options would be zucchini noodles, roasted veggies or my cauliflower mash recipe
Aside from those, I have a few side dishes that will also taste great with this marsala recipe:
- Parmesan Zucchini Corn Salad
- Roasted Smoked sweet potatoes
- Eggplant and Zucchini Gratin
- Butternut squash Casserole
How do you thicken Marsala wine sauce?
Most times when you allow any sauce to simmer down it will start to thicken. But for optimal thickness and result for marsala sauce for your chicken marsala recipe, it is best to add a thickening agent like cornstarch, arrowroot powder, xanthan gum or simply some whole wheat flour.
What can I use instead of cornstarch on keto?
If you are on a strict keto diet and would rather not use cornstarch in this chicken marsala recipe there are other options even though the amount used is very small.
- Psyllium Husk
- Xanthan Gum
- Almond meal
- Coconut flour
Making this Recipe?
I would love to know if you made this easy chicken marsala recipe and liked it. Please take a moment and leave me a review and some feedback in the comments below. Also, please let me know what you paired it with. Love getting some ideas from you guys
Other amazing and easy chicken recipes you can check out on my blog:
- Easy Chicken Chili
- Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Lemon Garlic Chicken Skillet With Asparagus
- Easy Chicken Asparagus Stir Fry
- Easy Creamy Garlic Chicken Skillet
Also, remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive this chicken marsala recipe and more delivered right to your inbox!
Finally, if you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
Easy Chicken Marsala
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts thin
- 2 Tsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1½ Cups Sliced mushrooms
- ½ Cup Chicken broth
- ½ Cup Marsala wine
- 2 Tsp Butter
- 1 Tsp Corn starch
- 1 Tbsp Chopped parsley
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Season the chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side, until golden brown and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the pan; place on a plate and cover with foil to keep warm
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and cook until softened, 3-4 minutes. Season the mushrooms with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken broth and wine to the pan; bring to a simmer. Simmer for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the butter.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch with 2 teaspoons water. Add the cornstarch to the pan and stir constantly until sauce has just thickened.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and coat with the mushroom sauce. Top with parsley and serve.