These Roasted Smoked Sweet Potatoes are going to be a huge winner at your dinner table. They are thinly sliced and have a sweet and smokey flavor to them that will surely satisfy your taste buds. This recipe makes about 6-8 servings as a side dish.
Roasted Smoked Sweet Potatoes
I would like to start off by saying I am obsessed with this Roasted Smoked Sweet Potatoessweet dish! I love sweet potatoes and I literally usually just put them in the microwave when I am in a hurry sometimes and eat it just like that with a tad bit of honey or maple syrup.
Other than the fact that I love sweet potatoes, they are actually good for you! Sweet potatoes have amazing health benefits that will make you want to eat sweet potatoes all the time and the more reason to make and enjoy this Roasted Smoked Sweet Potatoes recipe! But everything in moderation of course. Sweet potatoes are great to use in place of regular potatoes and would be a great source of fiber.
How to prepare this Roasted Smoked Sweet Potatoes Recipe:
After you have peeled and sliced up the sweet potatoes, preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
Combine melted butter or the if using coconut oil, the olive oil, garlic, smoked paprika and rosemary in a small bowl. If you don’t have coconut oil feel free to use olive oil for the entire recipe.
Then in a large bowl add the sweet potato slices and garlic butter/oil mixture. Season generously
with salt and pepper and gently toss to get all well coated.
Arrange potato slices vertically into the prepared dish.
Cover dish with foil and roast for about 45 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender.
Remove foil and roast another 15 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
Time to Enjoy these Roasted Smoked Sweet Potatoes!
Making this sweet potato recipe?
I would love to know your thoughts if you make these Roasted Smoked Sweet Potatoes! Drop me a comment below or use my #healthyfitnessmeals hashtag on Instagram so I can see your remake! It would also mean a lot to me if you pin this and share it on Pinterest!
I’ve got a few recipes for you that you might like so feel free to check them out!
- Roasted Pepper Hummus
- Mexican Chicken Soup Recipe
- Cilantro Lime Shrimp Recipe
- Spinach and Avocado Pasta Recipe
The full recipe for the Roasted Smoked Sweet Potatoes below:
Roasted Smoked Sweet Potatoes
- 3 Tbsp Butter Or Coconut Oil melted
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Fresh Chopped Rosemary
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 4 Lbs Sweet Potatoes peeled and thinly sliced
- Sea Salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking dish with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine melted butter (coconut oil), olive oil, garlic, smoked paprika and rosemary in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl add sweet potato slices and smoked garlic oil mixture. Season generously with salt and pepper and gently toss to get all well coated.
- Arrange potato slices vertically into the prepared dish.
- Cover dish with foil and roast for about 45 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender.
- Remove foil and roast another 15 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.