Looking for a delicious Chili recipe? Try this Easy Chicken Chili Recipe and you will come back and thank me for this recipe. Full of flavor and loaded with chicken. Perfect comforting meal for that cold winter night.
Make this Easy Chicken Chili Recipe
The cold weather here in Michigan is finally rolling in and this Easy to make Chicken Chilli Recipe has been my go-to recipe recently. It is so comforting and filling and my kids love it. It is bursting with flavor seriously one of the best chili recipes I’ve ever had.
Ingredients needed for the Chicken Chili
Shredded chicken or turkey
Red bell pepper
Chicken or turkey broth
Can black beans
Can sweet corn
sea salt and pepper, to taste
OPTIONAL TOPPINGS: shredded cheese, avocado, tortilla chips, cilantro, sour cream,
green yogurt, sliced jalapeno etc.
Instructions on how to make this Easy Chicken Chili Recipe:
Get all your ingredients ready. Heat oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Then add onion, peppers, garlic and sauté until
tender. Say about 5-7 minutes or so.
Once that’s done, go ahead and add in the beans, corn, chicken, and spices. Lower the heat and simmer for about 12-15 minutes or until the chili thickens and flavors blend. Season with salt and pepper to your
Add favorite toppings and enjoy!
Like this Easy Chicken Chili Recipe? I want to hear all about it! The best part of my day is when I see a comment here from you guys or you send me your remakes on Instagram. Tag me!
Here are a few other recipes I think you might enjoy:
- Citrus Garlic Butter Shrimps
- Healthy Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Creamy Wild Mushroom Pasta
- Lemon Garlic Marinated Chicken
- Shrimp Taco Bowls
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
The full recipe for the Easy Chicken Chili Recipe below:
Easy Chicken Chili
- 2 Cups Shredded Chicken or Turkey
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Sweet Onion diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes (15 oz )
- 2 Cups Chicken or Turkey Broth
- 1 (15oz) Can Black Beans rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 Cup Frozen Sweet Corn ( or 15 oz can ) rinsed and drained
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 Tsp Chili Flakes
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Shredded cheese, avocado, tortilla chips, cilantro, sour cream, greek yogurt, sliced jalapeno etc.
- Heat oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Add onion, peppers, garlic and sauté until tender, 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in beans, corn, tomatoes, broth, chicken or turkey, and spices. Lower the heat and simmer for about 12-15 minutes or until the chili thickens and flavors blend.
- Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Add favorite toppings and enjoy!