Nacho lovers can really appreciate this recipe. Devour these Bell Pepper Nachos without the guilt of all the carbs! These nachos make a great addition to a healthy buffet dinner or tailgating party.
These bell pepper nachos are Mini bell pepper halves topped with black beans and melted cheese then drizzled with sour cream and finished off with jalapeno and cilantro. Serve with guacamole for dipping.
How amazing do these sound! My mouth is watering just thinking about them, yours too?
Makes you want to go out and get the ingredients and have them for dinner, right? Save the recipe for later!
Bell Pepper Nachos Recipe
Share your favorite healthy nacho recipe with me below.
Bell Pepper Nachos
Mini bell pepper halves topped with black beans and melted cheese then drizzled with sour cream and finished off with jalapeno and cilantro. Serve with guacamole for dipping.
- 10 mini bell peppers halved and seeded
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup canned black beans rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapeno remove seeds and ribs if you prefer less heat
- 2 teaspoons minced cilantro
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1/4 cup prepared guacamole for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- Preheat the broiler. Place the pepper halves on a baking sheet lined with foil. Sprinkle the taco seasoning over the peppers.
- Divide the beans evenly among the pepper halves, then sprinkle on the cheese.
- Broil for 3-4 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle the sour cream over the tops of the peppers. You can thin out your sour cream with 1/2 teaspoon of water if it's too thick to drizzle.
- Sprinkle the cilantro and jalapeno over the tops of the peppers.
- Serve immediately, with guacamole for dipping.