Gluten-Free Eggnog Waffles Recipe
Spice up your breakfast with this Gluten-Free Eggnog Waffles recipe. The addition of eggnog to this waffle recipe give it all the holiday feels. The flavor isn’t super intense if you don’t happen to like eggnog. I love the taste of this and it was a great hit over breakfast this past weekend.
This Gluten-Free Eggnog Waffles recipe will blow your mind away I promise. We love eggnog (well except for Marc ) and when I added it to this waffle recipe my kids were skeptical at first. But after they tried it lets just say I happy when they asked if I can make it every weekend.
Ingredients needed for the Gluten-Free Eggnog Waffles:
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Cranberry Almond Breakfast Cookies
- Blueberry Banana Pancakes
- Chocolate Protein Pancakes
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
The full recipe for the Gluten Free Eggnog Waffles Below:
Gluten Free Eggnog Waffles
- 2 Eggs Large
- 1 Cup Eggnog
- 1 Ripe Banana Mashed
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Cup Gluten-free Baking Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- Prepare a waffle iron with non-stick spray and turn on high heat.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, mashed banana, eggnog, honey, olive oil, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt, and mix until batter forms. If the batter is too thick to pour, add another 2-3 tablespoons eggnog, this will depend on the brand of flour.
- Pour the batter into the center of the waffle iron use a spatula to spread the batter evenly.
- Cook until golden brown. Repeat until you have used all the batter.