These blueberry banana pancakes is a healthy and delicious breakfast that will provide your body with essential vitamins and nutrients!
BLUEBERRY BANANA PANCAKES
This Blueberry Banana Pancakes Recipe is just what your family needs to start their day off right. Have bananas you need to get rid of? What do you do when you purchased too many bananas and they are now soft, brown, and overripe? Easy! You can turn them into a healthy and very delicious breakfast!
This scrumptious recipe for Blueberry Banana Pancakes will not only solve your dilemma of what to serve for breakfast, but it will also keep you from having to toss spotty bananas.
So, now that you know you can turn bananas into a breakfast the whole family will love, give this blueberry banana pancake recipe a try! Now that I’ve used bananas and blueberries in our breakfast pancakes, there is no turning back. Let’s not forget that blueberries also play an important role in this nutritious breakfast. They are high in folate, vitamin C and vitamin B6 among others and it supports heart health!
HERE IS ANOTHER BREAKFAST IDEA TO TRY: CHOCOLATE CHIA PUDDING!
Blueberry Banana Pancakes
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- cooking spray
For serving: maple syrup, chopped bananas, blueberries
- Preheat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat and coat it with cooking spray.
- Add all the ingredients except for blueberries to a blender and blend on high until the oats are pureed and the batter is smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the batter into a bowl and fold in the blueberries
- Place a heaping 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet for each pancake; cook for approximately 3 minutes or until pancake is lightly browned. Flip each pancake and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Serve immediately, topped with maple syrup, bananas and blueberries.