Baked Oatmeal Protein Muffins– A complete and nutritious way to enjoy breakfast. These muffins are made with no oil or refined sugar and yet they are moist and delicious. So easy to make, baked in individual cups so they are easy to grab and go!
Healthy Baked Oatmeal Protein Muffins Recipe
Make these protein-packed overnight oats the night before, place them in the fridge, then enjoy in the morning! The perfect way to get your day started without skipping a meal when you make this oatmeal protein muffins recipe. They come out moist and tasty. We have all heard at some point to never skip breakfast and these protein muffins and perfect for when you are always on the go!
Is Oatmeal better than flour?
When baking with flour, it makes whatever you are baking much fluffier compared to using oats. Oatmeal is considered healthier than flour because they are higher in protein, lower in carbohydrate and more soluble fiber. It takes your body longer to digest Oatmeal which controls your blood sugar to spike and increases the production of insulin. Oatmeal also helps control blood pressure and lowers cholesterol.
Tag me on Intagram if you make this Baked Oatmeal Protein Muffins recipe. I would love to get some feedback. You can use my #healthyfitnessmeals hashtag. Pin this recipe for later if you plan on making it soon.
More yummy recipes you can try soon:
- Healthy Protein Brownies Recipe
- Healthy Pumpkin Chia Muffins
- Fluffy Protein Waffles Recipe
- Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
If you don’t want to use protein in this Oatmeal muffins recipe, you can omit it and add about 1/4 of wheat flour instead.
Are you signed up for my newsletter?
Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes like this Baked Oatmeal Protein Muffins recipe delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
Baked Oatmeal Protein Muffins Recipe below:
Baked Oatmeal Protein Muffins Recipe
- 3 Cups Rolled oats
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- 1 Cup Almond milk or skim milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein vanilla flavor
- 1/2 Cup Maple syrup
- Cooking Spray
- 1 Cup Fresh fruit such as berries, kiwi, bananas, etc.
- Additional maple syrup for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, baking powder, and protein powder.
- Add the milk, eggs and maple syrup and still until combined.
- Divide the oat mixture evenly among the cups of the muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the tops of the muffins are golden brown.
- Cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then use a thin knife or spatula to remove the muffins from the pan
- Top with fruit and serve, with additional maple syrup if desired.