Pan Seared Salmon recipe – coated with savory spice and topped with a simple to make avocado salsa. This delicious salmon recipe is the perfect healthy dinner option to add to your weekly lunch or dinner menu.
Pan Seared Salmon Recipe with Avocado Salsa
Delicious healthy meals are sometimes hard to come by, but this is one of those meals that is so tasty, you forget about how healthy it is for you. The aroma of spicy crunchy salmon will fill the air with the most mouth-watering aroma.
Also, waiting to get a sample of this juicy Spice-Crusted Pan Seared Salmon recipe will be tough. I love the aroma of this recipe while it cooks. Serve this salmon recipe with Brown rice, quinoa, or add over salad. This Spice-Crusted Salmon recipe is sure to be a hit and one that you will find making its way onto your table quite often.
What are the benefits of eating Salmon?
Let’s talk about more reasons to make this Pan Seared Salmon recipe. The benefits of eating Salmon. It’s essential to add omega-3 fatty acids into your diet. Salmons are loaded with Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin B12, selenium, and choline. These are very good for brain function and neurological health. They help reduce the risk of heart disease and have high amounts of protein. Furthermore, Salmon has also been linked to improved bone health because of the combination of polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamin D found in them.
If you make this Pan Seared Spice-Crusted Salmon with Avocado Salsa let me know what you think in the comments below. I would love to hear from you.
Have you tried these other recipes below? Check them out:
- Grilled Chicken with Mango Avocado Salsa
- Grilled Lemon Dill Salmon Skewers
- Honey Garlic Salmon Recipe
Also, Don’t forget to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes like this pan-seared salmon recipe delivered right to your inbox!
Finally, if you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
How to make this Pan Seared Spice-Crusted Salmon with Avocado Salsa:
Pan Seared Spice-Crusted Salmon Recipe with Avocado Salsa
Salmon coated in savory spices and seared to perfection, topped with refreshing avocado salsa.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 ¼ pounds salmon fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup diced avocado
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- For the salmon: In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder, cumin, paprika, chili powder, salt and pepper. Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over the salmon.
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the salmon, spice side down, and cook for 4-6 minutes per side or until done.
- For the salsa: Place the avocado, tomato, red onion, cilantro and lime juice in a bowl. Gently toss to combine and season with salt.
- Spoon the salsa over the salmon and serve.