This No-Bake Protein Energy Bites recipe has become one of our all-time favorite snacks in our family! They are easy to make energy bites that taste like a Chocolate Chip oatmeal cookie. Packed with protein and loaded with feel-good ingredients.
Easy and Healthy No-Bake Protein Energy Bites Recipe
Making this No-Bake Protein Energy Bites recipe is the easiest to make. I love desserts that don’t need baking and are energy boosters! They are not only easy to make but they are super fun to make and these are the type of desserts that I love getting my kids involved in helping me with!
If you would like to add raisins to these Healthy Energy balls in place of the chocolate chips that would be just fine. Just add some cinnamon as well to give you that cinnamon oatmeal and raisin cookie flavor.
Don’t like protein and you prefer not to use protein powder for this No-Bake Protein Energy Bites recipe? You could use some flaxseed instead. I love all the health benefits of Flaxseed and it’s important to occasionally include this in your diet somehow. A lot of what we eat today may already have flaxseed so you don’t have to worry too much if you have a well-balanced diet.
Can you eat raw oats in energy balls?
The rolled oats you use to make an energy bites recipes are ok to be eaten raw so to speak. They are not crunchy like it seems and it is completely ok. They sort of soften up when combined with the honey or maple syrup along with the water and peanut butter.
Making this Recipe?
If you make these No-Bake Protein Energy Bites and you like them please share the recipe with you loves ones and come back and leave me a comment! If you have a different recipe for energy bites share it with me, please. Use the hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals so I can see it!
Here are a few other recipes that I think you will really like:
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive recipes like this No-Bake Energy Bites Recipe delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
No-Bake Protein Energy Bites
- 1 ½ Cups Rolled oats
- 2 Scoops Whey Protein Vanilla flavor works great
- ½ Cup Natural peanut butter
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 1/3 Cup Mini chocolate chips
- 2-3 Tbsp Tablespoons water
- Place the protein powder, oats, peanut butter, and honey in a large bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water and stir until a stiff dough forms. If the mixture is too dry, add the additional water, 1 teaspoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Take tablespoons sized pieces of dough and roll into balls. Place on a sheet pan lined with parchment.
- Roll the remaining dough into balls.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes, then serve. Store in the refrigerator
- 1 Protein Ball per serving
- Nutritional facts: Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
- Allow cooling in the fridge for 20-30 mins