Don’t get stuck on making just lamb and chicken kabobs. Try this Grilled Lemon Dill Salmon Skewers recipe for a change! You will love their flavor and its perfect to top over salads.
Grilled Lemon Dill Salmon Skewers Recipes you should try!
Not only are salmons a great source of protein, but they are also high in omega-3 fatty acids which may help reduce the risk of heart disease. Amongst many other benefits of course. The more reason to try this grilled Lemon dill salmon skewers recipes and every other salmon recipe out there! I love experimenting with different recipes and flavors so I don’t bore easily from eating the same meals every single week!
How Do you cook Salmon?
There are many ways to cook salmon. The most common is grilling or baking as I did with my Grilled Lemon Dill Salmon Skewers recipe. You can either wrap the salmon in aluminum foil as a whole before you place in the oven to bake at about 375 F for about 20 minutes or so or you grill them either in the stove or on your grill when weather permits.
You can pan sear your marinated salmon on a skillet with a bit of oil at medium heat for about 3-5 minutes on each side.
Leave me a comment below if you try this grilled salmon recipe and you liked it! Share it with your friends and family.
More recipes for you below:
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
How to make This Grilled Lemon Dill Salmon Skewers Recipe:
Grilled Lemon Dill Salmon Skewers
- 1 pound of salmon fillets cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red bell pepper cored, seeded and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red onion peeled, halved and cut into 1-inch chunks
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil + more to brush on grill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill + more for garnish
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- For serving: lemon wedges optional
- In a small bowl, whisk together the tablespoon of olive oil with lemon juice, garlic, dill and salt, and pepper to taste. Pour the lemon mixture over the salmon cubes and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Place the salmon on skewers, alternating between the fish, bell peppers and onion. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lightly brush the grill with oil and place skewers on the grill. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until salmon is done and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Serve immediately, with lemon wedges and sprinkled with additional chopped dill.