Shrimp Stir Fry Noodles – Asian inspired flavors and very easy to make stir fry noodle recipe that’s ready in just under 30 minutes. Loaded with shrimps and veggies, and makes a perfectly delicious lunch or dinner.
Asian Shrimp Stir Fry Noodles Recipe
This recipe is so easy to make, it will be one of your favorite meals. This Shrimp Stir Fry Noodle recipe is loaded with not just the best flavors, but with veggies and shrimps. Makes a perfectly filling lunch. Ditch Chinese takeout and never look back. If you would like to cut down on the carbs, use Lentil noodles or Zucchini noodles in place of the whole wheat noodles that this recipe calls for.
How healthy is stir fry
Stir frying is a quick and easy way to prepare a meal in a pan or wok with very minimum oil. This makes it a fairly healthy way to cook your meal since the fat content will be lower. Use lean meats for your stir fry recipes and add less sugar. Stir fry recipes usually call for veggies as well which is an added bonus.
What is the healthiest oil for stir-frying
The best oils to use for stir-fry include, grapeseed oil, olive oil, sesame oil, peanut oil, and almond oil. Olive oil has a relatively low smoke point. Meaning it isn’t the best option for a wok when planning to cook at very high heat. Planning on using a wok to cook on high heat? It’s best to use oil with a high smoke point like peanut and grapeseed oil.
Ready to make this Shrimp Stir Fry Noodles recipe? I would love it if you come back and take a moment to rate it and let me know your thoughts. I love getting some feedback and hearing about what you did differently with this recipe.
Here are a few more lunch or dinner recipes you can take a look at if you have a moment to spare:
- Easy Chicken Asparagus Stir Fry
- Asian Shrimp Zucchini Noodles Recipe
- Garlic Butter Hasselback Potatoes
- Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry
- Honey Sesame Chicken
- Spicy Chicken Stir Fry
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive recipes like this Roasted Shrimp stir-fry noodles Recipe delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
Easy Shrimp Stir Fry Noodles
- 1 lb Large Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil or peanut oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 Medium Carrot julienned or shredded
- 1 Red Bell Pepper cut into thin strips
- 8 oz Spaghetti Noodles Whole grain or lentil spaghetti
- 3 Cups Broccoli Florets
- 2-3 Green Onions thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Toasted Sesame Seeds to garnish
For the Sauce:
- 1 Tsp Freshly Grated Ginger
- 2 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 1/4 Cup Low-sodium soy sauce or coconut amino
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Orange Juice
- 2 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 2 Tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/4 Tsp Chili Flakes
- In a large pot with salted boiling water, cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
- Add in the broccoli florets the last 2-3 minutes of cooking and let them cook together with the pasta until tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk soy sauce/coconut amino, orange juice, honey, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and chili flakes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in shrimp, garlic, a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, then stir in carrots and bell pepper and cook for a minute more, or until everything is heated through.
- Add in the cooked spaghetti and broccoli, then pour the sauce over and toss to combine.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Enjoy!