These Lemon Garlic Marinated Chicken tenders are super easy to make and can be paired with so many sides to make a perfect meal. They are also a super delicious finger food option and easy for gatherings with friends who can top them on their salad!
Lemon Garlic Marinated Chicken Recipe
This Lemon Garlic Marinated Chicken is an easy marinated chicken recipe that’s full of herbs and spices and is the perfect main course or addition to soups, salads, sandwiches and more! Could you imagine these on ciabatta bread with cheese and grilled? That would make the perfect adult grilled cheese!
What would you pair these Lemon Garlic Marinated Chicken tenders with? Share your creative recipe idea with me, I would love to hear about it. So many of you can be so creative and are amazing cooks and you don’t even know it!
If you love spice in your food, try adding some cayenne pepper to this and you will love it even more! I love hot and spicy food but unfortunately, my kids won’t be happy if I make everything too spicy!
There different ways we have this chicken. The kids love having them with sweet potatoes or mashed potatoes. On the other hand, I prefer them over salad or some quinoa and veggies. So healthy and delicious. These Lemon Garlic Marinated Chicken would be great to use for your meal prepping as well.
What do you eat lemon chicken with?
Lemon garlic chicken can be paired with so many sides. Options are endless. Try roasted veggies or roasted potatoes. Serve over salad or quinoa. If you are looking to keeping it low carbs you can serve over zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice.
Here are a few sides you can try this lemon garlic chicken with:
- Roasted Smoked Sweet Potato
- Eggplant and Zucchini Gratin
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Green Beans and Tomato Salad
Does Lemon Dry out Chicken?
Lemon may have a drying effect on a chicken especially if the chicken is overcooked. You can use lemon powder or as long as you use some kind of oil within the chicken recipe you are preparing it should be ok.
Making this Chicken recipe?
Do you have a favorite marinated chicken recipe your family loves? Share it with me below. I would love to try out different recipe ideas. Tag me on Instagram if you make this lemon garlic chicken recipe.
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
Also, if you love chicken as much as we do, I have a few other chicken recipes you could check out and try later:
How to make this Lemon Garlic Chicken :
Lemon Garlic Marinated Chicken
An easy marinated chicken recipe that’s full of herbs and spices and is the perfect main course or addition to soups, salads, sandwiches and more!
- 1 pound Chicken boneless, skinless
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning dried, or equal parts garlic powder, dried basil and dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Lemon Zest
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, honey and salt and pepper in a resealable gallon-sized freezer bag. Seal and shake to combine.
- Place the chicken in the bag. Seal the bag and move the chicken around to coat in the marinade.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Heat a grill or indoor grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until done. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.