These Keto Pecan Brittles Recipe are a Sweet, salty and buttery treat that’s very easy to make with very little ingredients. They are so yummy and very addicting. You won’t be able to stop at only one serving.
Keto Pecan Brittles Recipe
What a perfect treat to make around the holidays. These Keto Pecan Brittles are a great hit in our house and the kids love them. Well except for Marc. He is the picky eater around here and I have given up on him trying new things long ago!
So, I would like to mention that I didn’t toast the pecans for this particular Keto Pecan Brittles recipe. But you can do so if you like. It will make it much nuttier and the flavor will be much more intense. They are delicious either way you go but you will find that you might like one over the other.
How to make these Keto Pecan Brittles
Ingredients you will need:
Making this Keto Pecan Brittles recipe? I would love to hear about your thoughts and feedback in the comments below.
Hungry for more dessert Recipes? I have a few you can check out:
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Healthy Apple Cider Donuts
- No-Bake Birthday Cake Protein Bites
- Keto Almond Butter Cups
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
The full recipe for the Keto Pecan Brittles below:
Keto Pecan Brittles
- 1 1/4 Cup Raw Pecans or toasted
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Erythritol
- 1/4 Cup Butter Salted
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Once the butter has melted, gradually stir in the granulated erythritol. Cook for 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and pecans. Transfer the mixture to the baking sheet and use a rubber spatula to spread the mixture in an even layer
- Let cool at room temperature and then transfer to the refrigerator for 1 hour before cutting into pieces and serving.