These no-bake Cheesecake Cups are so easy to make, keto-friendly, and need only about 10 minutes to make! They are so delicious and perfect for those who are on a low carb diet. A healthy treat everyone can enjoy without any guilt.
These no-bake keto cheesecakes are super fun and tasty that everyone will enjoy in your household. The base is made with almond flour, sweetener, and butter. To make the cheesecake filling we used cream cheese, sour cream *, butter, and sweetener. Keep in mind that this healthy no-bake cheesecake recipe is made for those who are on keto. Meaning a high fat and calorie based dessert. Please read our notes and substitutes section for other ingredient alternatives.
Why this cheesecake is so good
- Super easy: All you will need is about 10 minutes to make this keto cheesecake. Just so easy to put together.
- Healthy: This no-bake cheesecake recipe is made with simple ingredients and perfect for those looking for high fat and low carb dessert. Swap the sour cream with plain greek yogurt for an even healthier option.
- Delicious: A tasty dessert you can enjoy without any guilt!
Ingredients you need
How to make these no-bake cheesecakes
- Make the crust: In a bowl, stir together the crust ingredients until the mixture resembles sand.
- Setup the cups: Distribute between 4 serving glasses.
- Make the filling: Place the cream cheese and butter into a bowl and use a hand-held mixer to beat until light and fluffy. Add in the remaining ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Assemble cups: Transfer to a piping bag and pipe the cheesecake over the crusts. Top with raspberries if desired.
FAQ’s and tips
- Almond flour: For those who aren’t on keto may use oats. But to keep this keto, you may use coconut flour.
- Cream Cheese: Not on keto? Use a fat-free option. If you want to skip the cream cheese completely, here is what you can sub it with, puree one cup of cottage cheese, use one cup of plain or dairy-free yogurt.
- Sour cream: For keto, use full fat, they have less sugar. Not on keto, use fat-free. Also, even though sour cream is a keto-friendly ingredient it may not be ideal for some, use plain Greek yogurt instead. We love the “two good” brand that is very low in carbs.
- Butter: An ingredient that great for those on keto and we prefer this for the cheesecake. But you can also try using coconut oil.
How to thicken a no-bake cheesecake
If your cheesecake isn’t as thick as you like, you may place in the fridge for 1-2 hours for the creamy cheese filling to solidify more.
Is cheesecake keto
No. Not all cheesecakes are keto. Especially if they are made with sugar and the crust is made of graham crackers. Our easy no-bake cheesecake recipe is perfectly keto.
CAN I leave cheesecake out overnight
The right answer is no. You should not leave any food that contains perishable ingredients in them on your kitchen counter overnight. You may leave the cheesecake out for 2-3 hours tops but it is best to store it in the fridge to prevent any foodborne illnesses.
Is cream cheese OK on keto
Among many other kinds of cheese, cream cheese is ok to have on keto. Mostly the full-fat versions are high in fat and low in carbs with only 0.8g of carbs per tablespoon.
Here are more keto-friendly recipes
- Keto Almond Butter Cups
- Easy Fluffy Keto Pancakes
- Baked Avocado Egg
- Easy Crustless Quiche
- Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna Casserole
- Keto Chocolate Cupcakes
- Easy Keto Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
If you try a recipe and you like it, leave us some feedback in the comment section below, and don’t forget to rate it! Please use our hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!
No-Bake Keto Cheesecake Cups
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch Sea salt
- 1 Packet stevia optional
- 8 oz Cream cheese soften
- ½ cup Sour cream or a low carb plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp Butter soften
- ½ cup Granulated erythritol
- Pinch Sea salt
- Raspberries and mint leaves optional, to garnish
- In a bowl, stir together the crust ingredients until the mixture resembles sand. Distribute between 4 serving glasses.
- Place the cream cheese and butter into a bowl and use a hand-held mixer to beat until light and fluffy.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix until incorporated. Transfer to a piping bag and pipe the cheesecake over the crusts.
- Top with raspberries if desired.
- Cheese: Use full-fat cream cheese, or make sure you cheese a keto-friendly version.
- You can use coconut oil in place of butter
- Sour cream: They aren't that low in carbs even though they are still keto-friendly so you can use a keto-friendly plain greek yogurt like the "two good" brand. soften it with a bit of water.
- Toppings: Can be any berries