This easy to make Peanut Butter Cookies recipe is so delicious and keto-friendly. They are made with simple ingredients, soft, and chewy. They will melt in your mouth with every single bite.
Peanut Butter Keto Cookies
I swear my kids won’t mind if I make these easy Peanut Butter Cookies every single day! They all love peanut butter. Thank God my kids aren’t allergic to peanut butter and I can pretty much add any nut butter to any recipe. I have made a different version of these cookies and I will be sharing them later on. But we can start with these cookies because we can’t get enough of them every time we make them.
The smell of these Peanut butter Cookies baking is heavenly. They are easy to make and fun to put together with your kids. My kids fight over who is going to make the pretty designs on the top of them. You may think it’s helpful having 5 other sets of hands in the kitchen but I assure you it’s not!
Making this keto cookie recipe?
I would love to know what you think of this easy Peanut Butter Cookies recipe if you make them. Tag me on social media so I can see your remakes. Please take a moment to leave me a comment below with your thoughts and feedback.
- Healthy Maple Glazed Pumpkin Cookies
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Ginger Bread Men Cookies
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Also, remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive recipes like this Roasted Cilantro Chickpea Recipe delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe Below:
Easy Peanut Butter Keto Cookies
- 3/4 Cup Natural peanut butter
- 1 Egg Large
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Granulated erythritol
- Pinch sea salt
- In a mixer, beat together the peanut butter and granulated erythritol until creamy. Add in the egg, almond flour, and salt.
- Mix until combined and a dough forms. Chill dough in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use 1 1/2 inch cookie scooper to make 12 evenly size balls and place them on the prepared pan. Use a fork to press them down.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.