These No-Bake Birthday Cake Protein Bites are super fun and easy to make and best of all they taste just like birthday cake and they are high in protein. Deliciousness with every bite!
Who doesn’t love No-Bake Birthday Cake Protein Bites?
The best part about going to birthday parties is the cake! Isn’t it? I truly believe there isn’t a single person out there that doesn’t love cake. Which is why you are here. For this No-Bake Birthday Cake Protein Bites. Not your typical cake I know. Just a healthier kind where you can have a bite or two and they are not only healthy but they are high in protein!
The ingredients in this No-Bake Birthday Cake Protein Bites is simple enough to make in a matter of minutes. Use your favorite protein brand and you can certainly use almond flour if you don’t have any coconut flour handy. As for the sprinkles, hey why not? I love colorful stuff on the food I eat. Plus this reminds me of birthdays and thus the name!
If you make this recipe let me know your thoughts in the comments below. I would also love to hear about your creations. You guys are great cooks and you don’t even know it! Pin this No-Bake Birthday Cake Protein Bites recipe and share it with your friends and family.
I have a couple of other No-bake protein goodies for you guys to check out that were a HUGE hit:
Recipe for the No-Bake Birthday Cake Protein Bites below:
No-Bake Birthday Cake Protein Bites
- 3 Scoops Whey Protein vanilla flavor
- 2 Tbsp Low-calorie sweetener
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 ½ Tbsp Coconut Oil melted
- 6 Tbsp Water
- ¼ Cup Sprinkles optional
- Place the protein powder, sweetener, coconut flour, coconut oil and water in a bowl; stir until a dough forms. You may need to add more water, 1 teaspoon at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Form tablespoon-sized balls of the dough.
- Place the sprinkles on a plate and roll the balls in sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- use any protein of choice. Vegan-friendly protein will work just fine.
- instead of coconut flour, you can use almond flour
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.