This Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe makes about 16 cookies that are crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and so delicious you won’t be able to stop at just one! They are also low in carbs.
Easy to make Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Really loved how these Keto Chocolate Chip cookies turned out! I’ve been getting so many requests to make keto dessert recipes so here we go. Introducing to you these easy to make Keto cookies! They are so yummy, smell heavenly, soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. So chocolatey you won’t be able to eat just one!
Can I eat Cookies on the Keto diet?
If the cookies you are having is keto friendly, meaning they are low in carbs the answer is yes! You can certainly have keto cookies when you are on a keto diet. These Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies are keto friendly and low in carbs because I used sugar-free chocolate chips. Go right ahead and indulge.
What kind of Chocolate can I eat on keto?
Some wonder if chocolate is allowed on a ketogenic diet? So long as they are sugar-free like what I used on my Keto chocolate chip recipe or it is dark chocolate that consists of at least about 70% cocoa solids. Even better to use 100% Unsweetened Chocolate.
You will love this Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe. Please come back and let me know what you think once you try it! I would love some feedback. Also, tag me on Instagram!
I’ve got a few other recipes you can try out:
- Double Chocolate Protein Pudding
- Paleo Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars
- Shrimp Stuffed Avocado Recipe
- Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes like this Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ Cup Butter or vegan butter works as well
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- ½ Cup Granulated Erythritol
- ½ Cup Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup sugar-free chocolate chips + more for topping if desired
- Flaked sea salt for topping
- Chop the butter into small pieces and place them in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Soften butter in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. Remove and add the granulated erythritol and beat using a handheld mixer until well combined.
- Add in the eggs and beat just until combined. Mix in the remaining ingredients until a dough forms. Chill dough in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a 1 ½ inch cookie scooper to drop cookie dough balls onto the baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Add extra chocolate chips now on top of the cookie dough balls if desired.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until edges is golden brown. Let cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to continue cooling