The BEST Double Chocolate Keto Brownies recipe
What do you eat on the ketogenic diet?
Why are some brownies not fudgy?
- Best Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Keto Pecan Brittles Recipe
- Keto Almond Butter Cups
- Keto Deviled Eggs
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes
Double Chocolate Keto Brownies
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 Eggs
- 8 Tbsp Butter (1 stick butter), melted
- 1/2 Cup Granulated erythritol
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 Cup Sugar-free chocolate chips (Lilys)
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together all the dry ingredients (except chocolate chips).
- Add in the eggs and mix until combined. Add in the melted butter and continue mixing until a batter forms.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and top with chocolate chips. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting into 16 pieces and serving