Easy Maple Roasted Carrots – easy to make, delicious, and roasted to perfection. This excellent roasted carrot recipe makes a perfect side dish for your dinner table this holiday season.
Easy Maple Roasted Carrots
Holiday dinners are all about how creative you are with your side dishes. This Easy Maple Roasted Carrots will be a huge winner at your dinner table. They are easy to put together, sweet, tender and roasted to perfection. Once you try this recipe you will be adding it to your dinner table at least once a week. They don’t have to be served only during the holidays!
The best part about this Easy Maple Roasted Carrots recipe for me is the added pomegranate. It’s my all-time favorite and I add it to so many of my meals. Especially salads. If you don’t have any pomegranate you can certainly make it without or be creative and add some pumpkin seeds or toasted pecans.
How to make these Easy Maple Roasted Carrots
While you Preheat the oven to 450 ̊F, peel and trim the edges of the carrots then line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
Go ahead and place the carrots on the pan and sprinkle with smoked paprika, ground coriander, salt,
and pepper. Then drizzle with olive oil, maple syrup, and honey.
Using your hands gently toss the carrots to coat them well, then spread them out in the pan.
Roast in the oven for about 15-20 minutes, or until tender and caramelized on the sides. You can always check how tender they are with a toothpick or a fork. Some may like this a bit crunchy. We love them super soft and tender.
Once these Easy Maple Roasted Carrots are cooked to your liking, remove from oven and then garnish with pomegranate seeds and fresh thyme. Serve and Enjoy.
Did you like this Easy Maple Roasted Carrots and Hungry for more simple and delicious side dish recipes? Then you have to check these out:
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes
Recipe for Easy Maple Roasted Carrots below:
Easy Maple Roasted Carrots
- 2 lbs Medium-Small Carrots peeled
- 2 Tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 Cup Pomegranate Seeds
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to your taste
- Preheat oven to 450 ̊F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place the carrots on the pan and sprinkle with smoked paprika, ground coriander, salt, and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil, maple syrup, and honey.
- Using your hands gently toss to coat them well, then spread it in the pan.
- Roast for about 15-20 minutes, or until tender and caramelized on the sides.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and fresh thyme. Enjoy.