This Roasted Garlic Cauliflower recipe is so tasty, easy to make, and oven-baked to perfection. Flavored with garlic and Italian seasoning, they are Vegan, Paleo, keto-friendly, and whole 30 approved.
This oven-roasted garlic cauliflower recipe is the perfect side dish recipe for grilled meat, fish, or enjoyed as is. Top over salads, veggie bowls, or add to sandwiches and soups. The cauliflower florets are cut into smaller bite-size pieces. Then they are tossed in a mixture of olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Roasted in the oven until they are perfectly tender and crispy.
HOW TO ROAST CAULIFLOWER
- Preheat oven: First, preheat oven to 400 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Mix seasoning: In a large mixing bowl, stir together the olive oil, garlic, seasonings, salt, and pepper.
- Prepare Cauliflower: Cut the cauliflower into florets and toss with the olive oil mixture until evenly coated.
- Bake: Transfer the florets to the baking sheet and bake for 35 -40 minutes or until tender and roasted.
- Serve immediately.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long to roast cauliflower
Cauliflower florets need at least 30-45 minutes until they become tender and crispy when baked or roasted at 350-400°F. You may always check using a fork to see if the cauliflower is tender and crispy enough to your liking. Some like having that bit of crunch while others love them completely tender and crispy.
Can you roast frozen cauliflower
The quick answer is yes you can. You will need to allow an additional 10-15 minutes into the cooking time to allow the cauliflower florets to thaw.
What temp to roast Cauliflower
Choosing any temperature between 350-450°F is ideal. Keep a close eye on the cauliflower florets at high temps of 450°F. They will cook much faster and may only require about 2o minutes in the oven.
We love making this easy roasted cauliflower. It is our go-to side dish recipe and they keep well in the fridge and taste great when served cold over salads! Please share with us your favorite cauliflower recipe in the comments section below.
Let’s make more things cauliflower! Here are a few other cauliflower recipes to try:
- Garlic Whole Roasted Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Mash
- Roasted Cauliflower Soup
- Grilled Cauliflower Steaks
- Chickpea Cauliflower Curry
- Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Sweet and Spicy Baked Cauliflower
Also, remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive recipes like this Roasted Cauliflower Recipe delivered right to your inbox!
Finally, if you try a recipe and you like it, please use our hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of our latest blog posts and recipes.
Garlic Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ¼ Tsp Pepper
- ¼ Tsp Dried Parsley
- ½ Tsp Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the olive oil, garlic, seasonings, salt, and pepper. Cut the cauliflower into florets and toss with the olive oil mixture until evenly coated.
- Transfer the florets to the baking sheet and bake for 35 -40 minutes or until tender and roasted.
- Serve immediately