This Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies recipe is so delicious you won’t be able to stop at having just one. They are healthy, flourless, easy to make and best of all high in protein.
Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies Recipe
This Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies recipe is very popular in our house. I love the fact that they are flourless. Adding protein to desserts make me feel less guilty about eating more than I should. Again everything in moderation. My kids love junk food just like any other kid out there. But making desserts a bit healthier does help. The added protein in this peanut butter cookie recipe is more for me than them!
For fewer calories, try using baking sweetener (erythritol) instead of the coconut sugar and also opt for dark chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet.
Difference between natural peanut butter and regular peanut butter
There is a big difference between both. Natural peanut butter has only two ingredients. Peanuts and salts. Even though you can now find natural unsalted peanut butter which will be simply ground peanuts. This is the healthiest kind of peanut butter out there. Regular peanut butter has a few more ingredients added to it like sugar and hydrogenated vegetable oil. This is done to make sure that their consistency isn’t affected by time and the surrounding temperature.
Can you use natural peanut butter in peanut butter cookies?
You can certainly use natural peanut butter but the results won’t be as great as using regular peanut butter. When you used natural peanut butter with your cookie recipe, it will tend to make your cookies spread out more and make them crispier.
Give this Flourless Peanut Butter Protein Cookies recipe a try and let me know what you think. I love getting some feedback.
Do you always have a sweet tooth? Check out these other recipes for later:
- Skinny Lemon Bars
- Cookie Dough Fudge Recipe
- Double Chocolate Keto Brownies
- Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffin
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive recipes like this Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
How to make these Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies Recipe:
Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
- 1 Cup Peanut butter
- 2 Scoops Whey Protein vanilla flavor
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Tsp Baking soda
- 2/3 Cup Coconut sugar
- ¾ Cup Semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, protein powder, eggs, baking soda, coconut sugar, and chocolate chips until a dough forms
- Scoop 1 ½ tablespoon-sized mounds of dough approximately 1 ½ inch apart onto the baking sheet. Wet your fingers and gently press the mounds into cookie shapes.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cookie edges is golden brown.
- Let cookies sit on the pan for 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack. Repeat the process with remaining dough.