Keto Buffalo Cauliflower Bites Recipe– easy to make, Light, tasty and a much healthier version of the classic Buffalo Wings. This Vegetarian dish is insanely delicious and is a perfect snack or appetizer for a group to enjoy.
Keto Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Do you love buffalo wings but not too fond of how unhealthy they could be? Swap the chicken wings with cauliflower instead for a much healthier version and same great taste! This Buffalo Cauliflower Bites recipe is easy to make, very tasty and keto-friendly. Also, if you aren’t on a keto diet, you can use olive oil in place of the butter.
What are the benefits of eating Cauliflower?
Cauliflower is high in fiber and many vitamins and nutrients. Vegetables that are high in fiber aid in digestion, maintaining a healthy colon and helps keep you feeling full. They are also a good source of antioxidants which can protect against cancer. They are low in carbohydrates, very versatile and can be used in place of rice, and other legumes and grains that are high in carbohydrates.
Is Cauliflower good for losing weight?
Cauliflower is great for those looking to lose weight because they have a high amount of fiber and water content. Once consumed it has the tendency of making you feel full and eat less. They are low in carbs and makes a great replacement for grains and legumes that are high in carbohydrates. This helps you cut down quite a bit on your caloric intake.
Are you making this Buffalo Cauliflower Bites recipe? I would love to see your remake, please don’t forget to tag me on Instagram with my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals so I can feature you. Also, leave me a comment below with some feedback.
Want more easy recipes? Check these out:
- Keto Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Easy Sesame Ginger Shrimp Stir-fry Recipe
- Healthy Zucchini Muffins
- No-Bake Brownie Protein Bites
Finally, How to make this Keto Cauliflower Bites Recipe Below:
Keto Buffalo Cauliflower Bites Recipe
- 1 Cauliflower Head cut into florets
- 1/2 Cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Butter Or Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Pinch of Salt to taste
- Parsley to Garnish
- Preheat oven to 450F or air fryer to 400 F. If using the oven, prepare a baking sheet with tin foil or parchment paper.
- In a bowl, add butter or olive oil and stir in the garlic powder, salt and buffalo sauce. Toss the cauliflower florets with the buffalo sauce mixture until well coated.
- Place them on the baking sheet and cook for 20-25 minutes or until done and roasted. If using an air fryer, cook them for 10-12 minutes until roasted.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with your favorite dip.