Fish Taco Salad Bowl Recipe – This recipe is super easy to put together and full of flavor. Forget Taco Tuesdays and make this any day of the week. It will quickly become a family favorite.
Fish Taco Salad Bowl Recipe
Who’s ready for Fish Taco Salad Bowl night? Having tacos every Tuesday can get boring, but coming up with new and exciting meals is not always easy. So, why not kick it up a notch? So, for the next Taco Tuesday, prepare to make the best tacos you have ever tasted. Skip the Tortillas and put this scrumptious Fish Taco Salad Bowl Recipe on the menu and get out of that food rut.
You will be shocked to find that while these Fish Taco Salad Bowls are low in carbs, they are surprisingly flavorful. I love the idea of making taco salads instead of the occasional tortillas. This will cut down on the carbs a bit. The best part about this recipe is that it’s easy to make and very flavorful.
Fish Substitutes for this Easy Fish Taco Salad Recipe:
Furthermore, you can use any other white fish instead of tilapia. No need to use Tilapia because its what i used. Feel free to use Salmon if you like or anything you have handy. I just had tilapia handy for this Fish Taco recipe.
Also, if you plan on making this Easy Fish Taco Salad Bowl Recipe I would love to hear about what you thought of it. Leave me a comment below.
Are you hungry for more? Here are a few other recipes to check out:
- Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry
- Shrimp Tacos with Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- Chicken Fajitas
- Healthy Eggplant And Zucchini Gratin
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
Recipe for Fish Taco Salad Bowl Below:
Fish Taco Salad Bowl
All the flavors of a grilled fish taco served over greens.
- 1 pound tilapia or other white fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 15- ounce can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup prepared fresh salsa or pico de gallo
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- ¼ cup light sour cream or low-fat Greek yogurt
- 6 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- Optional garnish: cilantro leaves lime wedges
- Heat the olive in a large pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the fish with taco seasoning and salt to taste.
Place the fish in the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until just done. Break up the fish into 2-inch pieces.
- Divide the lettuce among 4 bowls and top with the fish, 1/3 cup black beans, ¼ cup salsa, ¼ avocado, and 1 tablespoon sour cream. Serve, garnished with cilantro and lime wedges if desired.