Shrimp Taco Bowls are what’s for dinner tonight, are you on board? Shrimp tacos are delicious, but when you make them into bowls, you make them that much better. This Shrimp Taco Bowls recipe is what every family needs at the end of the day. They’re filling and taste amazing.
Shrimp Taco Bowls Recipe
Looking for a meal to introduce shrimp to your family? You need these Shrimp Taco Bowls in your life! Plus, it’s a great way to get veggies into your family.
Taco bowls are full of vegetables your family will love. Plus, you can add or take away whatever veggies your family will eat. Shrimp Taco Bowls are comparable to something you would eat at a restaurant and you can’t beat the taste and simplicity of a meal like this. Get the whole family involved in making this Shrimp Taco Bowls recipe, they’ll love it!
The Cilantro Dressing used in this recipe:
You will love the sauce that goes over this Shrimp Taco Recipe. This whole dish is so easy to make and it will be your all-time favorite meal in no time.
Ingredients used for the sauce:
Light sour cream
Salt and pepper to taste
I would love to get some feedback on this Shrimp Taco Bowls Recipe if you try it. Come back and leave me a comment below.
A few other recipes to check out:
- Quinoa Veggie Bowl
- Mango Black Bean Salad Recipe
- Citrus Garlic Butter Shrimps
- Garlic Roasted Mushrooms Recipe
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!
Shrimp Taco Bowls Recipe Below:
Shrimp Taco Bowls
A colorful and fresh combination of spiced shrimp, purple cabbage and mango salsa, all topped with a creamy cilantro sauce.
For the shrimp:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound of shrimp peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper:
For the mango salsa:
- 1 cup of mango finely diced
- ½ cup red bell pepper finely diced
- 2 tablespoons red onion minced
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves finely chopped
For the sauce:
- ½ cup light sour cream
- ¼ cup green salsa
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves
- 4 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- For the shrimp: Heat the olive oil over high heat in a large pan. Season both sides of the shrimp with chili powder and salt to taste. Place the shrimp in a single layer in the pan and sear for 2-3 minutes per side, until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- For the mango salsa: Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, add salt to taste. Cover the bowl and place it in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes, up to 4 hours.
- For the sauce: Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- To assemble: Divide the cabbage between 4 bowls. Top each bowl with ¼ of the avocado and ½ cup of black beans.
- Divide the shrimp and mango salsa evenly among the bowls. Drizzle with sauce and serve.