Make this No-bake Brownie Protein Bites recipe for a fun delicious treat that the whole family can enjoy. They are easy to make, high in protein, and full of chocolate flavor! Makes about 10 bites.
These No-Bake Brownie Protein Bites are so rich, delicious, and easy to make. It is a chocolate lover’s dream come true basically in just one bite. The best part about these protein bites is you don’t have to bake anything. Just mix, roll into a ball, and add some chocolate chips, and boom! They are ready to eat and perfect to be stored in the fridge as a snack to enjoy all week long.
These protein bites are great for those who love to snack all day long and are trying to just snack healthier. Made with simple and healthy ingredients with added protein for a guilt-free treat.
Why you will love these protein ball bites
- Packed with flavor: These protein bites are so good and they taste just like brownies.
- Easy to make: These protein brownie bites and so easy to put together. With just a handful of ingredients, all it takes is mixing the ingredients together and no baking is required.
- Healthy: The perfect healthy treat that feels like you are having brownies without all the added calories and unhealthy ingredients.
Ingredients you will need
- Almond flour or almond meal
- Whey Protein chocolate flavor: you may use plant-based protein.
- Cocoa powder
- Nut butter: Almond, cashew, or sunflower butter
- Honey: honey is sticker than maple syrup and is preferred over other sweeteners.
- Water- you will need just a tiny bit to stick things together
- Mini chocolate chips- we used Dark chocolate chips
How to make these No-Bake Brownie Protein Bites:
- First, In a medium bowl mix together the almond flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, almond butter, honey, and water until a dough forms.
- Next, form the dough into 1-inch balls.
- Then, place the chocolate chips on a plate and roll the balls of dough into the chocolate chips.
- Finally, place the balls on a parchment-lined pan and chill until ready to eat.
Frequently asked questions
Homemade protein bites or balls are better options when compared to store-bought snacks. They may not be low in calories due to all the ingredients that go into them like nut butter which is high in calories and fats. But generally, they are healthy and good for you to have occasionally as a healthy snack or dessert option.
Proteins balls are simply put a bite of goodness. Protein balls or bites are made of a combination of oats, nut butter, nuts, flaxseed, protein powder, and other simple ingredients to make a healthy snack option that is rolled into bite-sized balls. They usually have the right amount of calories and fats to make a perfectly healthy snack or dessert.
Protein balls or bites should be stored in a sealed container to prevent them from drying out. You may store them on your kitchen counter for a few days or in the fridge for up to 10 days.
More protein energy bites you may like
- No-Bake Birthday Cake Protein Bites
- Best No-Bake energy bites
- Cookies and Cream Energy Bites
- Monster Cookie Energy Bites
- Walnut and Dates Energy Balls
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls
Also, if you try a recipe and you like it, leave us some feedback in the comment section below, and don’t forget to rate it!
No-Bake Brownie Protein Bites
- ½ Cup Almond flour or almond meal
- 2 Scoops Whey Protein chocolate flavor
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp Almond, cashew or sunflower butter
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Water
- ½ Cup Mini chocolate chips Dark
- In a medium bowl mix together the almond flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, almond butter, honey, and water until a dough forms.
- Form the dough into 1 inch balls.
- Place the chocolate chips on a plate and roll the balls of dough into the chocolate chips.
- Place the balls on a parchment lined pan and chill until ready to eat.
- Almond flour or coconut flour
- Any nut butter
- Honey, maple syrup, or any other sticky sweetener. We prefer honey for the best result
- Use your favorite protein powder
- Dark Chocolate chips or sugar-free