Easy Garlic Butter Shrimps – This recipe is quick and easy to make with no fuss what so ever. Toss in the oven with veggies, garlic, and butter and serve over some zoodles, brown rice or quinoa.
Easy Citrus Garlic Butter Shrimps Recipe
If you love shrimps you will love this Garlic Butter Shrimps recipe. It’s an easy and no fuss recipe to make. Toss the ingredients together in a bowl and divide them up evenly between 4-6 foil packs and place in the oven. We love this recipe so make we make it at about once a week.
Make this Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimps recipe for the whole family to enjoy and serve it over noodles, zoodles, rice or quinoa. My kids love noodles but I usually have mine with quinoa. These are also perfect if you like to do some meal prepping for the week. Shrimps and Salmon are pretty much the only protein I don’t mind reheating. What about you?
What tastes good with shrimps?
It’s so easy to cook with shrimps because it works so well with so many sauces and its the easiest to cook. When preparing shrimps for cooking you have so many options to go with. Simple butter and garlic, harissa paste, red pepper paste, all sorts of salsa, pesto, Aioli, oregano, fajitas marinade, miso, and the list go on. You can serve shrimps with anything as well. Such as brown rice, quinoa, couscous, roasted veggies, zucchini noodles, also known as zoodles, or roasted potatoes.
Don’t forget to tag me if you make this Garlic Butter Shrimp and leave me a comment below. Your feedback is very important to me. I would love to hear from you.
Here are a few other savory recipes that you may like. Check them out:
- Garlic Roasted Mushrooms Recipe
- Mango Black Bean Salad Recipe
- Lemon Garlic Marinated Chicken
- Chicken And Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Sheet Pan Steak with Kale Pesto
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes like this Garlic Butter Shrimp recipe delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
Lemon Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe below:
Citrus Garlic Butter Shrimps
- 2 lbs Raw Jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp Butter melted
- 1 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 4 Garlic Cloves minced
- 2 Limes Juice and Zest
- 2 Zucchini large, diced
- 1 1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Corn kernels fresh or frozen
- 1 Tsp Chilli Flakes
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Lime slices to garnish
- Small bunch of fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl add shrimp, butter, honey, garlic, lime juice and zest, chili flakes, and parsley. Stir in tomatoes, zucchini, and corn, then gently toss to coat.
- Tear off four 16-inch sheets of aluminum foil and place them over a baking sheet, each one in its own corner.
- Divide the shrimp and veggie mixture and add it to the middle of the foils.
- Seal the foil packets, and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before opening the packets. Carefully open the packets and enjoy!