HOW TO MAKE KETO PANCAKES
- Mix dry ingredients: In a bowl, add almond flour, coconut flour, Granulated Erythritol, salt, and baking powder.
- Whisk wet ingredients: Using another mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk until light and fluffy. Add in the vanilla extract. Mix.
- Combine both wet and dry: Add in the dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until a thick batter forms. Add in the melted coconut oil and continue mixing until incorporated.
- Cook: Prepare a frying pan with non-stick cooking spray over low heat. Drop two tablespoons of batter into the pan and spread into a circle. Cook for 3-4 minutes, flip and cook the other side until golden brown. Serve with some sugar-free keto pancake syrup if desired.
- Note: *These will take longer to cook than normal pancakes
Can you have maple syrup on keto
Even though maple syrup is considered somewhat the “healthier” alternative to regular pancake syrup, they are still high in sugar and carbs and may not be suitable for the ketogenic diet. But, there are some sugar-free versions that are keto-approved you can use, like this one for example.
Can you eat bananas on keto
If you are strictly doing keto and want to keep your meals low in carbs and sugar, then it is best to skip on the bananas since they are high in natural sugars. Typically, it would be ok to add bananas over healthy pancakes or protein pancakes.
How to store pancakes
Allow pancakes to cool off completely. Place cut up ungreased baking sheets between each pancake and place them in a ziplock bag before placing it in the fridge or freezer.
How long do pancakes last
Pancakes stored in the fridge should be eaten within 2-3 days. They can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 months. To reheat the pancakes simply microwave them for 10-20 seconds.
Do you cook pancakes on high or low heat
Cooking pancakes on low heat is ideal so that you give it enough time to cook thoroughly without burning and not undercooked and soggy on the inside.
We would love to get some feedback on this easy simple keto pancake recipe. Leave us a comment below and don’t forget to rate it. Also, if you do like this recipe, share it with your friends and family on social media.
Looking for more keto-friendly recipes? Check these out:
- Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
- Easy Peanut Butter Keto Cookies
- Baked Keto Jalapeno Poppers
- Keto Creamy Italian Chicken Skillet
- Keto Everything Bagel
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive recipes like this easy keto pancake Recipe delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use our hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of our latest blog posts and recipes.
Easy Fluffy Keto Pancakes
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- ¼ Cup Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp Granulated Erythritol
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil melted
- 3 Large Eggs
- ¾ Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- ⅛ Tsp Salt
- Sugar-free Keto Syrup optional
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, vanilla, and milk until light and fluffy.
- Add in the dry ingredients and stir until a thick batter forms
- Then, add in the melted coconut oil and continue mixing until incorporated.
- Prepare a frying pan with non-stick cooking spray over low heat. Drop two tablespoons of batter into the pan and spread into a circle.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, flip and cook the other side until golden brown. *These will take longer to cook than normal pancakes
- Serve as is or with sugar-free keto syrup
- Makes 12 pancakes
- Each serving is 3 pancakes
- Allow them to cook on medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes on each side. Do not rush them