Protein and fiber-rich Mango Black Bean Salad Recipe that’s very tasty and easy to make. Have it as a side dish, over any protein or as a snack. Completely versatile dish.
Mango Black Bean Salad Recipe
First of all, move over traditional salad, it’s time to create magic in the kitchen with this Mango Black Bean Salad. This recipe easy to make and delicious with anything you pair it with. We always have this with grilled chicken or Salmon. A couple of my kids have this just as is as a salad. So either way you decide to have this you cant go wrong.
I love making a huge batch of this Mango Black Bean Salad Recipe because i save some in the fridge to have later or the next day as a quick snack. They are great for those who are into meal prepping. Oh did i forget to mention how yummy this is with some grilled or sautéed Shrimp?
Also, What’s not to love about the ingredients in this oh-so-delicious salad? This recipe makes a great side dish at home or when you’re headed to a potluck. Surprise and delight your guests with this amazing Mango Black Bean Salad. Make sure you make plenty of it though, your family and guests will be requesting more ASAP! Black beans are making a comeback and they’re the guests of honor in this salad.
Ingredients for this Mango Salad Recipe:
So, here is what you will need to make this Mango Black Bean Salad Recipe: Red bell pepper, Red onion, Jalapeno, Black beans, Mangoes, Corn kernels, Cilantro leaves, Olive oil, Lime juice, Salt and pepper to taste, Ground cumin, and Chili powder
Furthermore, I have a few other recipes that you might want to check out if you have a moment:
- Skinny Lasagna Skillet
- Healthy Pasta Primavera Recipe
- Garlic Butter Hasselback Potatoes
- Roasted Smoked Sweet Potatoes
- Mexican Chicken Soup Recipe
Finally, Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes like this Mango Black Bean Salad delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
How to make this Mango Black Bean Salad Recipe Below:
Mango Black Bean Salad
A colorful salad full of juicy mango, fresh veggies, and black beans. Serve over protein, as a side dish, or as a dip with chips!
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and diced
- ½ of a red onion finely diced
- 1 jalapeno seeds and ribs removed, then minced
- 1 can of black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 large mangoes peeled and chopped
- 1 ½ cups corn kernels
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- Place the bell pepper, onion, jalapeno, black beans, mango, corn, and cilantro in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper, cumin and chili powder.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetable mixture and stir gently until thoroughly combined. Serve.