This Keto Chicken Fajita Wraps recipe is a one-pan fajita recipe that’s easy to make, delicious, and ready in less than 30 minutes. A perfect low carb recipe for a quick lunch or a family weeknight dinner. Loaded with tender chicken and so flavorful.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Crystal Farms. The opinions and text are all mine.
These low carb healthy chicken fajita wraps are made with tender and flavorful chicken strips, bell peppers, onions, served in a low carb keto cheese wrap by Crystal Farms. Whether you love cheese or just happen to need a low carb alternative to tortilla wraps, these cheese wraps are a new and tasty way to use wraps for all your favorite foods. They are not only keto-friendly but gluten-free as well! Also, whether you plan on making sandwiches, fajita wraps, burritos, or taquitos, these wraps are made completely out of cheese and perfect to help you stay on track with your keto diet.
We love these cheese wraps and here is why:
- They are specially cut so they roll up easily
- Low in carbs
- We love their packaging
- 7-8g of protein serving
- Keto and Atkins Friendly
- Comes in 2 great flavors: Mozzarella and Marble Jack
- Available at most grocery retailers across Minnesota, Wisconsin, South Dakota, North Dakota, Iowa, Hawaii, Michigan, Nebraska, and Illinois
HOW TO MAKE KETO CHICKEN FAJITA WRAPS
Here are the simple steps to take to make these low carb chicken fajitas
- First Marinate the chicken: In a bowl, add the chicken, one tablespoon oil, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, garlic, and Oregano. Then add salt and pepper. Mix to combine, cover, and allow it to marinate for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Cook the chicken: Heat skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Once cooked, place on a plate and set aside.
- Sautee the veggies: In the same skillet, add the other tablespoon of olive oil. Then, add the onions and Sautee for 3-4 minutes until they are tender. Add peppers, toss and let it sauté for another 4-5 minutes until everything looks tender but not overcooked.
- Assemble the chicken fajita: Lower the heat, push the veggies to the side and bring the chicken back into the skillet. Allow it to simmer for 2 minutes. Finally, remove from heat and serve.
Chicken Fajita Marinade
The seasonings used to marinade the chicken with are:
- Olive Oil
- Lime or lemon juice
- Chili powder
- Salt and pepper
Add the above seasonings in a bowl with chicken, mix well to combine, cover and allow it to marinate for at least 30 minutes to 2 hours. Furthermore, you may marinate this the night before and keep in the fridge until you are ready.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
What to serve with Chicken Fajitas
There are a few toppings and sides to consider serving with chicken fajitas:
- Shredded Cheese
- Guacamole or sliced avocado
- Pico de Gallo
- Sour Cream
- Grilled veggies
What goes with fajitas instead of wraps?
Chicken fajitas can be enjoyed without the tortilla wraps to cut down on your carb intake and just serve over a bed of sautéed greens. Another great option is using the cheese wraps by Crystal Farms as shown in our Keto Chicken Fajita Wrap recipe. They are keto-friendly with 7g of protein per wrap.
How do you slice onions and peppers for fajitas
For the onions:
Peel onions and remove stems. Cut it in half vertically and lay it flat on a clean cutting board. Using a sharp knife start slicing longways starting from the right and work your way through to the left. (see image below)
For the peppers:
Wash peppers and cut each right in the middle. Remove stems and seeds. Place each pepper hollow part facing up and start cutting thin slices all the way through.
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive recipes like this Keto Chicken Fajita Wraps recipe delivered right to your inbox!
Also, if you try a recipe and you like it, please use our hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of our latest blog posts and recipes.
Finally, if you make this Chicken fajitas recipe and love it, leave us a comment below with your feedback and share it with friends and family on your social media.
Want to learn more about these Cheese Wraps? Checkout Crystal Farms Here.
Here are some side dish recipes:
Keto Chicken Fajita Wraps
- 1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts cut into thin slices
- 1 Lime juiced
- 2 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- ½ Tsp Oregano
- 1 Large Onion sliced
- 3 Bell Peppers red, yellow, green, sliced
- 1 Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Pepper
- 8 Cheese Wraps Used Crystal Farms Brand
- Fresh Chopped Cilantro to serve
- First Marinate the chicken. In a bowl, add the chicken, one tablespoon oil, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, garlic, and oregano.
- Then add salt and pepper. Mix to combine, cover, and allow it to marinate for 30 minutes to 2 hours. Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Once cooked, place on a plate and set aside. In the same skillet, add the other tablespoon of olive oil.
- Next, add the onions and Sautee for 3-4 minutes until they are tender. Add peppers, toss and let it sauté for another 4-5 minutes until everything looks tender but not overcooked.
- Lower the heat, push the veggies to the side and bring the chicken back into the skillet. Allow it to simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and serve.
- Makes 8 wraps
- Serving size is two wraps
- Nutrition facts does not include the cheese wraps
Leave A Reply