Who’s ready for a little dessert? These Greek Yogurt Skinny Cheesecakes are just what the diet ordered. Having your cheesecake and not having to worry about all those calories in your typical cheesecake is a godsend. The creaminess of these Greek Yogurt Skinny Cheesecakes is just what any person who loves dessert would want to experience. There is nothing quite like this dessert and you wont be able to stop at just having one! Your kids are even going to love this dessert, there’s just no going back to any other after you’ve tried it.
Cheesecake lovers unite and enjoy this cheesecake because it’s literally the best version of skinny cheesecake out there. Stuck on what to bring to a work gathering or what to make so you can stay on track? This dessert is IT! Making cheesecake out of Greek yogurt is something you can do to stay on track just a little more with feeling any guilt!
Another one of my favorite desserts you can try is the Cookie Dough Bars!
Greek Yogurt Skinny Cheesecakes
Individual cheesecakes lightened up with a greek yogurt filling and oatmeal crust.
For the crust:
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans walnuts or almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons low-calorie granulated sweetener or honey
For the filling:
- 4 ounces light cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup fat-free Greek yogurt vanilla or plain
- 1/4 cup low-calorie granulated sweetener or honey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh berries
Optional: mint sprigs for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with 9 cupcake liners.
- Place the oats and nuts in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until the oats and nuts are coarsely chopped. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and stir in the cinnamon, coconut oil, and sweetener.
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the oatmeal mixture into each of the cupcake liners, pressing the mixture down with a spoon. Bake for 10 minutes then remove from oven and cool completely.
- Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the Greek yogurt, sweetener, egg, and vanilla. Beat until completely smooth.
- Divide the filling evenly between the muffin liners.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, until centers are set.
- Allow to cool completely, then place in the refrigerator to chill.
- When you're ready to serve the cheesecakes, remove the paper liners and top them with the berries and mint sprigs (optional).
- Store any remaining cheesecakes in the refrigerator.