Who’s ready for a little dessert? This easy Greek Yogurt Skinny Cheesecakes recipe is just what the diet ordered. Having your cheesecake and not having to worry about all those calories in your typical cheesecake is a godsend.
Easy Greek Yogurt Skinny Cheesecake Recipe
The creaminess of these easy to make Greek Yogurt Skinny Cheesecakes is just what any person who loves dessert would want to experience. There is nothing quite like this dessert and you won’t be able to stop at just having one! Your kids are even going to love this dessert, there’s just no going back to any other after you’ve tried it.
Cheesecake lovers unite and enjoy this cheesecake because it’s literally the best version of healthier cheesecake out there. Stuck on what to bring to a work gathering or what to make so you can stay on track? This dessert is IT! Making cheesecake out of Greek yogurt is something you can do to stay on track just a little more with feeling any guilt!
How long does a fresh cheesecake last?
Cheesecake typically lasts about 5-7 days if stored in the fridge. Tightly wrap it with plastic in its original container or place in an airtight container. If you would like your cheesecake to last longer, feel free to freeze it and just remove the night before and let it thaw in the fridge.
Can Cheesecake sit out
You can absolutely leave it to sit out. But not for too long. It should be ok to let your cheesecake sit out at room temperate for a maximum of 6 hours. Depending on the temperature of your kitchen, most recipes will call for some sort of dairy so its recommended to store your unused cheesecake in the fridge to be on the safe side.
Let me know what you think of this easy Cheesecake recipe in the comments below. I would love some feedback.
Another one of my favorite desserts you can try is the Cookie Dough Bars!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
Greek Yogurt Skinny Cheesecakes
For the crust:
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans walnuts or almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons low-calorie granulated sweetener or honey
For the filling:
- 4 ounces light cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup fat-free Greek yogurt vanilla or plain
- 1/4 cup low-calorie granulated sweetener or honey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh berries
Optional: mint sprigs for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with 9 cupcake liners.
- Place the oats and nuts in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until the oats and nuts are coarsely chopped. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and stir in the cinnamon, coconut oil, and sweetener.
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the oatmeal mixture into each of the cupcake liners, pressing the mixture down with a spoon. Bake for 10 minutes then remove from oven and cool completely.
- Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the Greek yogurt, sweetener, egg, and vanilla. Beat until completely smooth.
- Divide the filling evenly between the muffin liners.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, until centers are set.
- Allow to cool completely, then place in the refrigerator to chill.
- When you're ready to serve the cheesecakes, remove the paper liners and top them with the berries and mint sprigs (optional).
- Store any remaining cheesecakes in the refrigerator.