For a delightful and airy spring treat try these easy to make and the finest No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe there is. so creamy, bursting with blueberry flavor and ready in no time.
Easy to make No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
Mixing together blueberries and cheesecake is the ultimate win-win. Why not join them together to make this decadent dessert? Cheesecake with blueberry as an accessory makes for the creamiest cheesecake. You’ll notice the perfect amount of sweetness and a nice tart blueberry flavor. This NO-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake dessert is easy to make and looks divine to whomever it is served to.
How long is no bake cheesecake good for?
Often times people wonder how long their cheesecake can last. A no-bake cheesecake will last for 5-7 days when stored in the fridge. The best way to store your cheesecake to make sure it lasts and does dry out is to place in an airtight container or if it’s in a jar like these blueberry cheesecakes, make sure you tightly wrap it with plastic wrap.
The next time you have someplace to be and need to bring a dessert, bring this No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake. Not having to bake is always a plus! It’s becoming the perfect time to pick blueberries right off the vine too. The only thing that could make this dessert even more perfect is using the freshest blueberries that you can find.
If you try this cheesecake recipe leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I would love some feedback.
Also, remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive recipes like this Blueberry Cheesecake delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- 6 tbsp almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp gluten-free flour or oat flour
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 c Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp reduced fat cream cheese soft
- 3/4 c fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp honey or agave
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- First prepare your blueberry sauce by placing all blueberry ingredients into a small frying pan over medium heat.
- Bring mixture to a boil then reduce to a simmer for 3-5 minutes or until blueberries are soft enough that they easily pop when you press them down using a spoon.
- Pop blueberries and continue to simmer for another 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Prepare the crust layer by mixing all ingredients together using a fork until combined. Press the crust into the bottom of two mason jars and set aside.
- Mix together the cheesecake layer ingredients until smooth. Distribute the cheesecake layer between the mason jars. Top with the cooled blueberry sauce and serve.
Leave A Reply