This Greek Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles recipe is sauteed with garlic and tomatoes, served over zoodles and topped with feta cheese and olives. Have this filling and bursting with flavor low-carb meal every day without any regrets.
Low Carb Greek Shrimp Scampi Zucchini Noodles Recipe
You’ve probably had shrimp scampi, but you’ve never had it this way. You will never go back once you try this Greek Shrimp Scampi Zucchini Noodles Recipe. Have you ever known a recipe to be incredibly easy and delicious all at once? If not, you’ve just discovered one. Say goodbye to boring frozen pizza and chicken nuggets. Zucchini noodles are such a great way to get in veggies, without forcing them down anyone’s throat.
You can enjoy dinner again thanks to this Greek Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles Recipe. Finding simple meals the whole family loves can be hard, but this meal will make your life 100 percent easier. Don’t fret about what’s for dinner tonight, you’re covered! Cut down on the carbs by using Spiralized Zucchini ( Zoodles ) in place of actual pasta and have no guilt when you have this for lunch or dinner.
I love seeing your remakes so please don’t forget to tag me. Also, leave me a comment below and share this Greek Shrimp Scampi Zucchini Noodles recipe with your family if you liked it.
Hungry for more delicious and easy to make recipes? Check these out below:
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes Like this Scampi Zucchini Noodles delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
Greek Shrimp Scampi Zucchini Noodles Recipe Below:
Greek Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles
- 1 and 1/4 pounds of medium to large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 14 ounce can of tomatoes undrained, crushed
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano dried
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 zucchini spiralized into noodles
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives halved
- Optional garnishes: chopped parsley and lemon wedges
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes or until just starting to turn pink.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds more. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the crushed tomatoes and oregano and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until sauce is bubbling Add more salt and pepper to taste if needed.
- Heat another pan over medium-high heat and add the zucchini noodles. Season generously with salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally until noodles have just started to soften, 3-4 minutes.
- To serve, divide the zucchini noodles between 4 bowls. Spoon the shrimp and tomato mixture evenly over the bowls and top with feta cheese and olives. Serve, garnished with chopped parsley and lemon wedges if desired.