These low carb Meal Prep Turkey Meatball Zoodles Recipe are super fun and easy to put together and have some meals ready for a few days. This meal is nourishing, gluten-free, paleo, keto-friendly, and ready in about 30 minutes.
Low Carb Meal Prep Turkey Meatball Zoodles Recipe
Often times it’s hard to stick to a low carb diet. We start carving noodles. Not sure about you but i do! This Low Carb Meal Prep Turkey Meatball Zoodles Recipe is just perfect for those days where you crazy noodles and meatballs. Same great taste and it’s a winner that the whole family can enjoy. You may have to double up on this recipe because if you have kids they will want to have some too!
How long can meal prep last in the fridge
Most meal prep recipe meals are good in the fridge for 3-5 days. Some will even be ok for 7 days. Depending on the meal. If making a huge batch of meals, i suggest you place meals for about 3 days and freeze the rest and just reheat when ready. This Meal Prep Turkey Meatball Zoodles Recipe is good for 3-4 days.
Can you freeze meal prep
You can definitely freeze your meal prep meals. If making a huge batch you can leave 3 days worth in the fridge and freeze the rest and just reheat. I do not suggest you freeze this Meal Prep Turkey Meatball Zoodles Recipe thought. The zoodles might come out a bit soggy.
Why should you meal prep
Meal prepping is the key to meet your fitness goals. Its all about planning, preparing and packing your meals and ready to go ahead of time. This will ensure that you stick to portion control and don’t skip meals. No one plans to fail but you can easily fail to plan!
What food is good to meal prep
There are many foods that aren’t too great to meal prep. The best foods for meal prepping will be some sort of protein like eggs, grilled chicken, beef and fish. Then comes the carbs, go for sweet potatoes, quinoa or brown rice. Finally, don’t forget the roasted or steamed veggies. Like green beans, broccoli, asparagus, peppers, zucchini and so on.
Making this Meal Prep Turkey Meatball Zoodles Recipe? I would love to know what your thoughts were. Did you have them cold or you reheated? The reason I ask this is that I’ve had these cold and I like it cold as well.
More Zoodles for you to check out that would also be great to meal prep:
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes like this Meal Prep Turkey Meatball Zoodles Recipe delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
Meal Prep Turkey Meatball Zoodles Recipe
- 4 medium Zucchini spiralized
- 2 Cups Marinara Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Freshly chopped parsley to garnish
FOR THE MEATBALLS
- 1 1/2 lbs Ground Turkey
- 1/4 Cup Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 Tsp Chili Flakes
- Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all meatballs ingredients and stir until well combined. Take spoonfuls of the mixture add roll it between your palms to create the meatballs.
- Place meatballs into the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until cooked through and golden brown on the sides.
- Divide the zoodles among 4 meal prep containers. Top with marinara sauce, meatballs, parmesan and garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
- Before serving reheat and enjoy!