HOW TO MAKE BROWNIES FROM SCRATCH
- Preheat oven: Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare a 6×6 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Mix ingredients: Place the dates, cashew butter, coconut oil, and almond milk into a food processor and blend until smooth. Add in the remaining ingredients and continue blending until a thick dough forms
- Bake: Press the into the prepared pan. If you wet your spatula, it will be easier to smooth out the dough.Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Cool and serve: Let cool completely. Chill for 2 hours before cutting into squares and serving.
How to tell if brownies are done
Can you freeze brownies
Homemade brownies can be frozen for up to 3 months. Simply wrap them tightly with plastic wrap and then with aluminum foil to prevent them from getting freezer burned. When ready to eat, remove and place in the fridge the night before to thaw. You may reheat them for a few seconds in the microwave.
How long are brownies good for
You can leave brownies on your kitchen counter covered with plastic or aluminum wrap for up to 2 days. Carefully wrapped brownies will last up to 5-7 days in the fridge. Alternatively, you may freeze your homemade brownies for up to 3 months in a tightly sealed container.
How to store and keep brownies fresh
It is important to warp your brownies after they have completely cooled off and cut up into squares. If they are left unwrapped, they will dry out and become very hard. Either place brownies in a tightly sealed container or carefully wrap them using both plastic wraps first and then aluminum foil. You may store in the fridge or freeze and enjoy later.
Making this easy healthy brownie recipe? Leave us some feedback in the comments below. Also, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family, and most importantly rate it. We hope you live these fudgy brownies as much as we do.
Here are some other healthy dessert recipes to try soon:
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles
- Healthy Blueberry Breakfast Bars
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Healthy Pumpkin Muffins
- Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
Also, remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive recipes like this Easy Healthy Brownies Recipe delivered right to your inbox!
Finally, if you try a recipe and you like it, please use our hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of our latest blog posts and recipes.
Easy Protein Fudge Brownies
- 1 Cup Oat Flour
- ¼ Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein Powder Chocolate Flavor
- 10 Medjool Dates pitted
- ¼ Cup Cashew Butter
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil melted
- ½ Cup Almond Milk
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- ⅛ Tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare a 6x6 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Place the dates, cashew butter, coconut oil, and almond milk into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and continue blending until thick dough forms.
- Press the into the prepared pan. If you wet your spatula, it will be easier to smooth out the dough. Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool completely. Chill for 2 hours before cutting into squares and serving.