You will love this Keto Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
The only way you won’t go crazy for this Fudge Recipe is if you simply don’t like peanut butter. But if you are here reading this I bet you love peanut butter and plan on making this easy to make Keto Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe. You will absolutely love it and you will not be able to eat just one. With just 79 calories per serving, you can certainly indulge in a couple.
Ingredients you will need for this Easy Keto Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe:
How to make Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
DOES PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE NEED TO BE REFRIGERATED
CAN YOU FREEZE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
Easy Keto Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe Below:
Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 1/2 Cup Natural no-stir peanut butter (about 1 jar)
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 3/4 Cup Powdered Erythritol
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 Tsp Salt Omit if butter is salted
- 3 Tbsp Peanuts Chopped
- Flaked sea salt for topping
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper both ways for easy removal.
- In a small pot, stir the peanut butter, butter, and vanilla over low-medium heat until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and add in the powdered erythritol and salt. Stir until incorporated.
- Transfer to the prepared pan. Top with peanuts. Chill in the freezer for 30 minutes before cutting into 36 cubes and serving.
- Sprinkle with flaked sea salt if desired. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.