These Peanut Butter Truffles are easy to make with only 4 simple ingredients, no baking needed, and so creamy. They are also vegan-friendly, gluten-free, and perfect for the holidays.
HOW TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER TRUFFLES
How to Store Peanut Butter Truffles
It is best to store the truffles in an airtight container in the fridge to avoid them from melting.
Can you freeze truffle
These peanut butter truffles can be frozen in a container for up to 3 months. You can either remove the whole container and place it back in the fridge to defrost or remove it individually and enjoy it.
There are a few simple substitutes you can make for this easy healthy truffle recipe. There are only 4 ingredients involved so this should be quite simple and straight forward.
- Nut Butters: You may use any nut butter. Cashew, almond, or peanut butter. We love MaraNatha Nut butter. They have all kinds!
- Chocolate: For Vegan option, use dairy-free chocolate. For nonvegans, you may use dark chocolate.
- Flour: Use almond or coconut flour.
- Pretzels: We used gluten-free to keep this peanut butter truffle recipe free of gluten. If you arent worried about Gluten, any pretzel would work.
We would love to know if you made this easy chocolate peanut butter truffle recipe. Leave us a comment below and let us know what your thoughts are. Also, don’t forget to share this recipe and all the recipes you love from #healthyfitnessmeals with friends and family.
More easy and healthy dessert recipes to try out:
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Protein Chocolate Mug Cake
- Healthy Cookie Dough Brownies
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Scones
- Double Chocolate Protein Pudding
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive recipes like this Peanut Butter Truffles Recipe delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use our hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of our latest blog posts and recipes.
Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles
- 1 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cup Gluten-Free Pretzels crushed, + more for topping
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 3/4 Cup Dairy-Free Chocolate
- In a stand-alone mixer using a paddle attachment, beat together the peanut butter and coconut flour until well combined.
- Add in the pretzels and continue mixing until incorporated. The mixture should be dough-like and not stick to your hands. If too sticky, add another 1-2 tablespoons of coconut flour (this will vary depending on the brand of peanut butter).
- Separate the dough into 15 evenly sized balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Transfer to the freezer for 1 hour. Melt chocolate and dip each peanut butter ball into the chocolate and use a fork to remove and let excess chocolate drip.
- Return to the baking sheet and top with crushed pretzels. Repeat until you have covered all the peanut butter balls.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or cool place.
- Serving size is one truffle
- For non-vegan, you may use dark or semi-sweet chocolate