Where are all the salad lovers at? It’s the season to make everything into a salad. This Summer Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad tastes great and smells delicious.
Summer Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad
The best part about making this Summer Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad is that you can throw this salad together in no time. Having a salad is a great way to get those veggies in. Plus, the way these veggies mix together, it’s pure delight. Throw some of your favorite dressing on top and you’re good to go.
You just can’t go wrong with all this deliciousness in one salad. Even if you’re not a salad lover, go ahead and give this one a try, you’ll love it. You are bound to be the talk of the town when you bring this Summer Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad with you.
You can have this Summer Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad as a side dish or you can have it as a lunch or dinner by adding some grilled protein over it. I have tried this with grilled chicken or some seared salmon. Drooling just thinking about it right now!
If you make this Summer Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad and you like it please share it on Pinterest!
Another Favorite Salad Recipe of mine is the POMEGRANATE CHICKEN SALAD!
How to make this Summer Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad:
Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad
A light and refreshing salad with a lemon and herb dressing.
- 1 large English cucumber quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 and 1/2 cups of cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 avocado peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs such as dill cilantro, basil or parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the cucumber, tomatoes, onion, and herbs in a bowl. Pour in the lemon juice and olive oil; toss to coat.
- Add the avocado slices and gently toss. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.