This Pesto Bruschetta Chicken recipe is so flavorful. Perfectly prepared with pesto as a base and topped with a delicious and easy to make bruschetta topping. Ready in less than 30 minutes.
Amazing Pesto Bruschetta Chicken Recipe
Yes, you noticed right. This Pesto Bruschetta Chicken recipe does not have any additional cheese or balsamic reduction added to it. We love how simple and flavorful this meal is and it is very easy to make and ready in less than 30 minutes. The Pesto makes this bruschetta chicken recipe just extra. If you are looking got a Homemade Pesto Sauce, I do have one. Just click HERE. Or you can get fresh pesto from the store. Costco has an amazing pesto you can get.
What is Bruschetta
Let’s talk about what Bruschetta actually is. It is an Italian dish that basically consists of grilled bread that’s rubbed in garlic and topped with olive oil and salt. There have been many variations of toppings added to a bruschetta recipe that includes, tomatoes, cheese, nuts, beans, balsamic reduction and so on. A Bruschetta Chicken means swapping the bread with the chicken.
Is Bruschetta the bread or the topping
Whenever I used to hear the word bruschetta, the first thing that came to mind was the tomato mixture that goes on top of the bread. But, bruschetta is actually the bread that’s grilled and not the topping.
This bruschetta grilled chicken recipe is going to be one of your favorite recipes! We love it so much we make it on a weekly basis. I hope you love it as much as we do. If you do try it and you like it, please come back and take a moment to rate it and leave me a comment below with your thoughts.
Hungry for more awesome recipes? Check these out below:
- Chicken Pasta Puttanesca
- Kung Pao Chicken Meal Prep
- Moroccan Chicken Couscous Bowl
- Grilled Chicken with Pineapple-Cucumber Salsa
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive recipes like this Bruschetta Chicken Recipe delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
Pesto Bruschetta Chicken Recipe
- 2 Chicken Breast boneless, skinless, sliced lengthways to make 4 fillets
- 4 Tbsp Homemade Pesto Sauce or store-bought
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes chopped
- 1 Garlic Cloves minced
- 3 Tbsp Toasted Pine Nuts
- Shredded fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Rub chicken fillets with pesto sauce on all sides.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet or grill pan over medium heat. Cook chicken for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through and no longer pink in the inside.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine all bruschetta topping ingredients.
- Top each chicken fillet with the bruschetta mixture and serve immediately. Enjoy!