These Healthy Zucchini Muffins are lightened up with whole wheat flour and Greek yogurt and loaded with protein. They are easy to make, moist and fluffy. Enjoy this Guilt-free healthy muffin recipe without sacrificing flavor!
Healthy Zucchini Muffins
These no guilt Healthy Zucchini Muffins are so moist and simple to put together. They taste so good and my kids couldn’t even tell they had zucchini in them the first time we baked them. We use Whole Wheat flour, and I sometimes use half/half brown sugar and coconut sugar. You can really just use what you have handy. Brown or cane sugar work just fine.
If you want to make these muffins Gluten-free, just use gluten-free flour. If you don’t want to add any protein to this Healthy Zucchini Muffins recipe that’s fine as well. I just love the added protein on some of my dessert recipes.
If you love this Healthy Zucchini Muffins recipe as much as we do I would love to hear about it in the comments below. If you like to add some nuts like walnuts to this recipe you could! My kids sometimes pick them out so I don’t always add nuts because i just watching them pick them out after all the effort I put into adding them!
I also have a few other dessert recipes you might like to try out:
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free recipes like these Healthy Zucchini Muffins and receive all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes
Healthy Zucchini Muffins Recipe Below:
Healthy Zucchini Muffins
- 2 Cups White whole wheat flour or whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- 1 Tsp Baking soda
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein vanilla flavor
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Coconut sugar or low-calorie sweetener equivalent
- 1 5.3 ounces Container vanilla or plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Melted coconut oil
- 1 Cup Unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 1/2 Cups Finely grated zucchini
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, protein powder, and cinnamon. Stir until the ingredients are evenly combined.
- In another medium bowl, mix together the egg and sugar. Then stir in the Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, coconut oil, and almond milk.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stir until all the ingredients are just combined - do not over mix.
- Fold in the grated zucchini.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray or line the pan with paper muffin liners. Divide the batter among the 12 cups.
- Bake for 18 - 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean. Cool in pan for 3 minutes then finish cooling on a wire rack.