Creamy Vegan Almond Butter Fudge
We love baking. But the best part about this Almond Butter Fudge is that we don’t need to bake it. The kids are so impatient when it comes to baking anything. They literally stand by the oven the whole time. Let’s not even mention how many times they ask “mom is it done yet?” This fudge recipe is super easy to put together and so rich and creamy. Hard to believe that they are healthy so no guilt with every bite you take!
These double chocolate brownies are rich in chocolate and made with healthier ingredients
Super moist and tender pumpkin bread made with chocolate chips and feel-good fall flavors.
How to make this Almond Butter Fudge:
Almond Butter Fudge
- 2 Cups Dairy-free dark chocolate
- 3 Tbsp Raw coconut butter
- 2 Tbsp Almond butter
- 1/2 Cup Almond milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- Pinch flaked sea salt for topping
- In a small saucepan over low heat, gently melt the chocolate, coconut butter, and almond butter together until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in the almond milk and vanilla.
- Pour the mixture into a 9x5 inch pan lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with flaked sea salt and place in the freezer for 1 hour before cutting into 16 squares and serving.
- *Store in the freezer in an airtight container.