Healthy Pumpkin Chia Muffins
Making these are so much fun. The kids love measuring things up and adding them into bowls and these Healthy Pumpkin Chia Muffins is the perfect recipe to try and get the kids involved.
A great tip for you guys when making these Healthy Pumpkin Chia Muffins is as you start to measure out the ingredients, grab two bowls and measure out the dry ingredients in one bowl then measure out the wet ingredients in another bowl. Then it will be a simple add wet and dry ingredients together and mix.
If you don’t have almond flour you can use whole wheat instead if you don’t care for making these gluten-free. If you need this Gluten-free then just add more Gluten free flour. Another great topping to try in place of the almonds would be some dark chocolate chips or some frozen cranberries. Have these Healthy Pumpkin Chia Muffins goodness in the morning with a cup of coffee and kickstart your day happy!
If you make this Healthy Pumpkin Chia Muffins and you like it please share it on Pinterest.
Here is another Pumpkin Muffin recipe you can try: HEALTHIER PUMPKIN MUFFINS
How to make these Healthy Pumpkin Chia Muffins:
Healthy Pumpkin Muffins
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Gluten-free Flour
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 3 Tbsp Granulated Sweetener (Truvia)
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Almond milk
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil Melted
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 Cup Slivered almonds
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare a muffin tin with 6 liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, coconut oil, vanilla, honey, and pumpkin until smooth.
- Add in the remaining dry ingredients (except almonds) and mix until batter forms.
- Transfer the batter to the liners, top with slivered almonds and bake for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and serve.