This Vegan Chocolate Fudge is very easy to make and Paleo friendly. Rich and sweet chocolate flavor with a creamy soft texture. What’s better than a fudge recipe that just melts in your mouth?
Easy to make Vegan Chocolate Fudge Recipe
This Vegan Chocolate fudge is so easy to make you would want to make it often. They have a creamy and soft texture to them and they are also paleo friendly. I love the fact that I topped it with some flakey salt. Giving it that salty but sweet flavor to it. If you don’t have cashew butter you can use almond butter as well. The flavor will vary slightly but it will still turn out delish.
What is the difference between chocolate and chocolate fudge
The biggest difference between chocolate and chocolate fudge would be the texture and taste. Chocolate tends to be firm while fudge is more chewy, soft and sweeter. Most fudge recipes have butter, corn syrup, milk, sugar and condensed milk added to them. For this Vegan Chocolate Fudge recipe, I went with agave and cashew butter for healthier options.
Does Fudge go bad
Depending on how you store your chocolate fudge will determine how long they last. Storing your fudge in an airtight container at room temperature will make them last for about 7-10 days. If you store fudge in an airtight container in the fridge they will last about 3-4 weeks. If you decided to freeze some of your fudge they will last for about 3 months. You can leave them in the fridge to thaw when ready to have them.
Are you going to make this vegan fudge recipe? I would love to hear your thoughts on it by leaving me a comment below. If you happen to snap a pic of this I would love to see it on Instagram so I can share it on my story.
Check out these other popular recipes on my blog below:
- Skinny Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- No Bake Monster Cookie Energy Bites
- Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Vegan Chocolate Fudge
- 1 1/2 Cup Dairy-free dark chocolate
- 1/2 Cup Cashew Butter
- 3 Tbsp Agave
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- Flaky sea salt for topping
- In a microwave-safe bowl, gently melt all the ingredients until smooth about 1 minute. Stop every 15-20 seconds to stir.
- Pour the mixture into a 6x6 pan lined with parchment paper one way for easy removal.
- Chill in the freezer for 30 minutes before cutting into squares and serving. Sprinkle with sea salt before serving.