This Vegan Avocado Chocolate Truffles recipe is so easy to make with very only 6 ingredients. They are rich, creamy and also gluten-free. A delicious healthy dessert that’s perfect for every occasion.
Easy Vegan Avocado Chocolate Truffles Recipe
Using avocados as a base ingredient in this Truffle recipe gives it such a rich taste. They are easy to make and so delicious. If you aren’t vegan you could use regular dark chocolate chips for this recipe. Are you gluten sensitive? No worries because these truffles are also gluten-free.
How long do fresh Chocolate Truffles last?
Typically most fresh truffles when stored at room temperature, should last about 1-2 weeks. If you store truffles in the refrigerator they last for up to 3 months. Since avocados were used in this Vegan chocolate truffles recipe, I would say they taste best the first 24 hours and can be stored in the fridge for up to one week.
Should I refrigerate Chocolate Truffles?
Store bought truffles are usually ok to be stored at room temperature away from sunlight. If your truffles are homemade with fresh ingredients like cream and in our case with this vegan chocolate ruffles recipe its best to store in an airtight container and store in the fridge.
If you make these Vegan Avocado Chocolate truffles leave me a comment below with your feedback. Would love to hear from you.
More recipes to try soon:
- No-Bake Paleo Pumpkin Chocolate Truffles
- White Chocolate Cranberry Granola
- Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Donuts
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
Vegan Avocado Chocolate Truffles Recipe below:
Vegan Avocado Chocolate Truffles Recipe
- 2 Medium Ripe Avocados skins and pits removed
- 1 Cup Dairy-free Chocolate Chips Vegan
- 2 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate in 20-second increments, stirring until smooth. Set aside to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Next, place the avocado meat, maple syrup, and salt into a food processor and blend until smooth. You will need to stop and scrape the sides as you go. Add the melted chocolate and continue mixing until incorporated.
- Next, chill the mixture in the freezer for 15 minutes. Once chilled, use a melon baller to scoop chocolate into half inch balls. Roll the balls in shredded coconut. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
- *Best if served within 24 hours.