On chilly nights this Sausage and White Bean Soup recipe can warm your soul and it’s delicious too! Those days where it is just raining and all you want to do is read a good book and eat a great soup- make this Soup recipe. You won’t be sorry.
Sausage and White Bean Soup Recipe
I could say that the best thing about this Sausage and White Bean Soup recipe is the fact that it is a one-pot meal. Easy clean up is a huge perk for me. The soup is filling and so easy to make we cook it up year around.
If you are not a sausage person you can always change the meat out for veggies or a different protein altogether. Try some shredded chicken! Either way, when you decide to make it, it will end up a family favorite for years to come.
Do you have a favorite soup? Share it with me in the comments below.
Ingredients you will need for this Sausage and Bean Soup Recipe:
Cooked chicken sausage
Salt and pepper
Can white beans, rinsed and drained
2Fresh spinach leaves
optional: chopped fresh parsley for garnish
I hope you enjoy this Sausage and White Bean Soup Recipe as much as we do. If you do please share it with your friends and family. Also, don’t forget to tag me on social media so I can see your remake. That’s the best part for me,
Hungry for more delicious recipes? Check these out:
- Chicken Fajitas
- Mexican Chicken Soup Recipe
- Roasted Pepper Hummus
- Healthy Pasta Primavera Recipe
- Skinny Lasagna Skillet
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes like this Sausage and white bean soup recipe delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
Sausage and White Bean Soup Recipe below:
Sausage and White Bean Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup onion diced
- 3/4 cup celery sliced
- ¾ cup carrots sliced
- 1 lb chicken sausage sliced, fully cooked
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 15 ounce can white beans rinsed and drained
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- optional: chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion, celery, and carrots and cook for 4-5 minutes or until just softened. Add the sausage and cook until lightly browned.
- Add the chicken broth, thyme, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the beans and spinach and cook for 3 minutes more.
- Serve immediately, topped with chopped parsley if desired.