Well Hello there Paleo Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars
So, I can start by saying these Pumpkin bars are to die for. we seriously are addicted to them. There is something about adding chocolate chips to these Paleo Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars that make them perfect and addicting. Not to mention that dark chocolate is good for you? so why not add them right?
This is the season to make desserts with pumpkin. Not sure where you guys all live, but I see pumpkins everywhere I go. It’s hard not to make pumpkin stuff. Have you guys tried pumpkin lattes? It’s ok I guess. I love my coffee simple. Speaking of a pumpkin drink try this high protein Pumpkin Pie Shake.
How to make these Paleo Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars:
Please share your remake for this Paleo Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars recipe if you make them. I would love to see and share your own creation. I will see them if you use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on Instagram! Also, don’t forget to pin this recipe and share it with your friends.
If you love pumpkins I have a few other desserts with pumpkins you can check out:
Full Recipe for Paleo Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars below:
Paleo Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars
- 1 Cup Almond Butter natural
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Erythritol or all coconut sugar
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil melted
- 1 Egg large
- 2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Salt (omit if almond butter is salted)
- 1/3 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper both ways to create an overhang.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together almond butter and pumpkin puree until smooth.
- Add in the egg, coconut oil, and vanilla and mix until combined. Stir in the almond flour, coconut sugar, spices, and salt.
- Transfer to the pan and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Bake for 20-24 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares and serving.