This Healthy Protein Brownies Recipe is super easy to make, moist, gooey, grain-free and loaded with chocolate. Made with almond flour, coconut sugar and best of all whey protein.
Protein Brownies Recipe
What’s not to love about this Healthy Protein Brownies Recipe? It’s loaded with chocolate and the fact that it has some added protein is a huge plus. At least it is for me. I am always happy eating desserts that have added protein. We all look for an excuse to eat brownies and for me the added protein is a good enough excuse. What do you think?
My kids really love brownies and they also l0ve the fact that they are eating a healthy dessert! My son Sam gets a kick out of the fact that some of my desserts have protein and he thinks that the added protein will magically make him get muscles. Lol
If you don’t have any almond flour handy you can replace it with any other healthy flour you have handy. I may have to check on the exact conversions but you can use oat flour or whole wheat flour. I have some other brownie recipes coming soon that doesn’t require almond flour.
Making this Brownie?
Planning on making this Healthy Protein Brownies Recipe? I would love it if you come back and let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
Constantly crave desserts? I have a few for you to check out:
How to make these Healthy Protein Brownies:
Healthy Protein Brownies Recipe
- 2/3 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein chocolate flavor
- 1 ½ Cups Chocolate chips divided use
- ½ Cup Coconut oil
- 2/3 Cup Coconut sugar
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Tsp Vanilla extract
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8”x8” square pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour and protein powder.
- Place 1 cup of the chocolate chips and the coconut oil in a bowl and microwave for 30-second increments until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Add the coconut sugar to the chocolate mixture and stir until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the chocolate mixture and stir until smooth.
- Fold the almond flour mixture into the chocolate mixture until thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle the remaining ½ cup chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool, then cut into squares and serve.
Also, remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
Finally, if you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.