This Easy Salmon recipe is made with chili, pan-seared and served over zucchini noodles. They are so easy to make, very tasty and ready in less than 30 minutes. Its the perfect low carb dinner option that’s filling and anyone can enjoy.
Easy Chili Salmon Bites with Zucchini Noodles Recipe
Looking for an easy salmon recipe? You’ve found it right here. This salmon bites recipe is easy to make and the perfect low carb meal to enjoy without any guilt. Swap noodles with zucchini noodles and you have automatically cut down on loads of carbs. This recipe is very nutritious with high-quality protein and nutrient-dense. Make this easy salmon recipe for lunch or dinner and impress your family and friends.
What’s good with Salmon?
I love how versatile salmon can be. It tastes amazing with so many sides. The options are truly endless but I will be giving you a few ideas so you can always mix things up. Whichever way you prepare your salmon, you can always add it over a bowl of your favorite salad recipe. Have it with some roasted veggies like THIS and THIS, some mashed sweet potatoes, or try this sweet potato recipe here, with some zucchini noodles, or some whole-grain noodles. Also, try it with this Mexican Street Corn salad. So Yummy!! The list could go on and on but options are endless really.
Do you take the skin off Salmon
This will be a personal preference and also depends on the recipe. Most people like to keep the skin on the salmon when they are grilling or pan searing the salmon. It keeps the salmon intact and allows some of the good fats from the skin to absorb. Also keeping the skin when grilling will prevent overcooking the salmon. Some prefer to take the skin off. For this easy chili salmon recipe, I removed the skin before I cubed them. But almost most times I keep the skin on and once cooked and I am ready to eat I carefully remove the skin.
Making this Easy Salmon recipe?
I highly recommend you try making this easy salmon recipe. It is also great if you meal prep. Your feedback is important to me so please let me know what you thought of this recipe. Also, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram if you take pics of anything of my recipes that you make.
Here are a few other salmon recipes you can take a peek at:
Also, remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive recipes like this Roasted Easy Salmon with Zoodles recipe delivered right to your inbox!
Finally, if you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
Easy Chili Salmon with Zucchini Noodles
- 1 lb Salmon Fillet cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 Tbsp Butter or Olive Oil divided
- 2 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1 Tsp Chili Flakes or to taste
- 1 Tbsp Fresh chopped parsley to garnish
- 1 Lemon or Lime sliced, to garnish
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 4 Large Zucchini spiralized
- In a mixing bowl add cubed salmon, garlic, chili, lime juice and zest, salt, and pepper. Mix well to coat.
- Melt butter (or if using olive oil add 1 tbsp ) in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in salmon bites and cook for about 1-2 minutes on each side, or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Remove salmon from pan and divide into meal prep containers. In the same heated pan, add remaining butter or oil, garlic and stir in the zucchini noodles.
- Cook and toss for 1-2 minutes, then season with salt and pepper to your taste. Add zucchini noodles next to the salmon bites into the meal prep containers
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and lime or lemon slices. You can squeeze some lemons over your meal. Enjoy.