Trying to eat a little healthier these days? These Easy Greek Chicken Lettuce Wraps will get you excited about eating healthy. Gone are the days in which you have to eat boring foods to help you stay on track with your weight loss goals.
You don’t even need to be trying to lose weight to enjoy these delicious Easy Greek Chicken Lettuce Wraps. There is just something about the taste of the Greek Chicken on lettuce wraps. The crunch from the lettuce leaves and the “just right” seasoning are a match made in heaven.
If you’re looking for a fabulous meal that you can serve any time of day on any day of the year, this is your go-to meal. It’s perfect for families and get-togethers. Grab this Easy Greek Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe and make it your own, you can’t go wrong. They are versatile and easy to make. Everyone loves greek salads and these are just a fun way to have a greek salad.
Why I love this Easy Greek Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe:
Greek Salads are one of my favorite salads of all time. I enjoy having all sorts of salads and I love trying different food and their unique tastes. There’s something about greek salad though that I enjoy the most. The combination of kalamata olives, feta cheese, chickpeas and the Greek dressing that just gets me drooling every time I look at a greek salad. Which is my this Easy Greek Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe is one of my all-time favorite recipes.
I know you will love these Easy Greek Chicken Lettuce Wraps and I would love to see it if you make them. Tag me on Instagram with the hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals so I can see your remakes.
Love Salads? Try this delicious salad recipe:
Or if you are in the mood for some sort of a healthy quinoa bowl recipe thats yummy and filling, try these:
How to make these Easy Greek Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
Easy Greek Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 3 thin boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup cucumber cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup tomatoes seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup of canned chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 8 butter lettuce leaves
- Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken breasts and sprinkle with oregano and salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Cut the chicken into 1 inch pieces
- Combine the chicken, cucumber, tomatoes, chickpeas, red onion, kalamata olives, feta cheese and parsley in a large bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil to the chicken mixture; season with salt and pepper to taste and toss gently until just combined.
- Divide the chicken mixture evenly between the lettuce leaves and serve.