Make this Asian Chicken Cups recipe and it will be the new favorite recipe in your house. They are low in carb, easy to make, tasty, quick healthy dinner recipe. If you love PF Changs Chicken lettuce wraps then this is a must try!
Asian Chicken Cups Recipe
Some would describe this meal as being heavenly! The way the juices and chicken mix together, it seriously doesn’t get much better than this. The next time you’re looking for something quick to make for dinner, make this Asian Chicken recipe and skip the carryout! Get the whole family loving Asian food and you don’t even have to leave your comfortable house to get it.
Is Cabbage good for hair growth?
Like most other vegetables, cabbage is high in Vitamin A which is an antioxidant that helps in hair growth. I used cabbage for this Asian chicken recipe not to get my hair to grow longer but to switch things up from using regular lettuce for this recipe.
Is purple cabbage better for you than green?
Even though both cabbages are good for you, purple cabbage actually has about double the amount of vitamin C compared to the green cabbage. Did you know that red cabbage actually has more vitamin C than oranges? Won’t you just love eating this Asian Chicken recipe and get your daily dose of Vitamin C?
Making this Asian Chicken Cups recipe? I Hope you like it as much as we do. You can spice it up a bit by adding from jalapenos. Let me know in the comments below what you think.
Hungry for more? Check these recipes out:
- Asian Chopped Chicken Salad
- Easy Chicken Cacciatore
- Teriyaki Chicken Meal Prep Bowls Recipe
- Honey Sesame Chicken
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes like this Asian Chicken Recipe delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
Asian Chicken Cups Recipe
- 1 pound ground chicken or ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 8 oz can of water chestnuts drained and diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions and/or chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 8 purple cabbage leaves
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the ground chicken and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until cooked through, approximately 5-6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the garlic and ginger to the pan; cook for 30 seconds more.
- Stir in the hoisin sauce, soy sauce and water chestnuts. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 more minute.
- Season the mixture to taste with salt and pepper. Spoon into cabbage leaves and sprinkle with green onions, cilantro, and sesame seeds. Serve immediately.