Guess what? Sneaking into your fridge to nibble on these Healthy Cookie Dough Bars at midnight is totally allowed. Cookie dough has always been an attractive feature of cookies. I mean who doesn’t love chocolate chips? Now you know that Cookie Dough Bars are easy enough for you to make, which means you can enjoy your favorite dessert all the time.
Healthy Cookie Dough Bars
These Healthy Cookie Dough Bars are your new go-to bar for just about any occasion. Birthdays, parties, and after-parties? My kids cant get enough of them!
Seriously, you will start making up new events just so you have an excuse to make them. Let’s not forget about the excuse of having more than one of these because they are Healthy! What more could you ask for in a Cookie Dough Bar? Easy to make and portable to take anywhere that you may need a little cookie dough magic.
People will totally be jealous of your skills when you make these, so make extra! You can also store these in an airtight container and refrigerate for a few days.
If you liked this Healthy Cookie Dough Bars recipe let me know below in comments and don’t forget to share it. I would love to see the remake so please don’t forget to tag me on social media with #healthyfitnessmeals.
Thinking of making more desserts soon? Try these other healthy no-guilt options:
How to make this Cookie Dough Bars:
Healthy Cookie Dough Bars
These cookie dough bars are healthy and made with oat and almond flour.
- 1 1/4 c oat flour
- 3/4 c almond flour
- 1/4 c granulated sweetener
- 1/4 c powdered peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1-3 tbsp water
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 70 g dark chocolate separated
- Mix together the flours, granulated sweetener, powdered peanut butter, and salt. Add the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla and 1 tablespoon of water. Continue to add water until you reach a dough consistency.
- Chopped up 20g of the chocolate and fold it into your cookie dough.
- Press the cookie dough into the bottom of an 8x8 inch pan lined with plastic wrap. Melt remaining chocolate and pour over cookie dough. Place in the freezer for 1 hour before cutting into bars and serving.
Remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
If you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.