Guess what? Sneaking into your fridge to nibble on these Cookie Dough Bars at midnight is totally allowed. Cookie dough has always been an attractive feature of cookies. I mean who doesn’t love chocolate chips? Now you know that Cookie Dough Bars are easy enough for you to make, which means you can enjoy your favorite dessert all the time.
Cookie Dough Bars
These Cookie Dough Bars are your new go-to bar for just about any occasion. Birthdays, parties, and after-parties? My kids cant get enough of them!
Seriously, you will start making up new events just so you have an excuse to make them. Lets not forget about the excuse of having more than one of these because they are Healthy! What more could you ask for in a Cookie Dough Bar? Easy to make and portable to take anywhere that you may need a little cookie dough magic.
People will totally be jealous of your Cookie Dough Bars, so make extra! You can also store these in an air tight container and refrigerate for a few days.
If you liked this Cookie Dough Bars recipe let me know below in comments and don’t forget to share it.
Also try my SKINNY CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI MUFFINS! They are quite popular.
How to make this Cookie Dough Bars:
Cookie Dough Bars
- 1 1/4 c oat flour
- 3/4 c almond flour
- 1/4 c granulated sweetener
- 1/4 c powdered peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1-3 tbsp water
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 70 g dark chocolate separated
- Mix together the flours, granulated sweetener, powdered peanut butter, and salt. Add the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla and 1 tablespoon of water. Continue to add water until you reach a dough consistency.
- Chopped up 20g of the chocolate and fold it into your cookie dough.
- Press the cookie dough into the bottom of an 8x8 inch pan lined with plastic wrap. Melt remaining chocolate and pour over cookie dough. Place in the freezer for 1 hour before cutting into bars and serving.