No baking needed for these Healthy Cookie Dough Bars. They are easy to make and are made with healthy and clean ingredients. Guilt-free dessert recipe that will be so addicting!
Healthy Cookie Dough Bars
These Healthy Cookie Dough Bars are your new go-to bar for just about any occasion. Birthdays, parties, and after-parties? My kids can’t get enough of them!
Seriously, you will start making up new events just so you have an excuse to make them. Let’s not forget about the excuse of having more than one of these because they are Healthy! What more could you ask for in a Cookie Dough Bar? Easy to make and portable to take anywhere that you may need a little cookie dough magic.
People will totally be jealous of your skills when you make these, so make extra! You can also store these in an airtight container and refrigerate for a few days.
Are homemade cookies healthier?
It is much healthier to make your own cookies at home as opposed to store-bought baked cookies. If baking at home, you are able to use healthier ingredients to make your cookies and cut down on the butter, sugar, and calories.
Making these bars?
If you liked this Healthy Cookie Dough Bars recipe let me know below in comments and don’t forget to share it. I would love to see the remake so please don’t forget to tag me on social media with #healthyfitnessmeals.
Thinking of making more desserts soon? Try these other healthy no-guilt options:
Also, remember to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive recipes like this Healthy Cookie Dough Bars Recipe delivered right to your inbox!
Finally, if you try a recipe and you like it, please use my hashtag #healthyfitnessmeals on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW Healthy Fitness Meals on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of my latest blog posts and recipes.
How to make this Healthy Cookie Dough Bars:
Healthy Cookie Dough Bars
- 1 1/4 c oat flour
- 3/4 c almond flour
- 1/4 c granulated sweetener
- 1/4 c powdered peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1-3 tbsp water
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 70 g dark chocolate separated
- Mix together the flours, granulated sweetener, powdered peanut butter, and salt. Add the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla and 1 tablespoon of water. Continue to add water until you reach a dough consistency.
- Chopped up 20g of the chocolate and fold it into your cookie dough.
- Press the cookie dough into the bottom of an 8x8 inch pan lined with plastic wrap. Melt remaining chocolate and pour over cookie dough. Place in the freezer for 1 hour before cutting into bars and serving.
It was rubbish didn’t even form!